(15 March 2010) S2P v0.83 beta

Search This thread

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
S2P is a stylus-free MP3/MP4/M4A/AAC/WMA/WAV/M3U/PLS/ASX player application. It simply lets you browse your music files & play. It fully integrates with S2U2; & supports A2DP & AVRCP.

Prerequisite:
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices (with built-in Windows Media Player)
- free RAM: at least 3M
- free storage space: at least 1M

s2p-080.png
s2p-083.png
s2p-082.png

v0.83 beta
- disabled the "Album View" (both Portrait & Landscape).
- fine tuned the selection sensitivty of all lists.
- a few minor bugs fixed.

v0.83 beta start from post 759.

Download
http://s2p.ac-s2.com

Please read the README & FAQ before posting your questions here.

* If you've purchased S2P from Marketplace & having problem, please send an email to s2p at ac-s2 dot com to follow up.

Last edited:

willyfrance

Feb 17, 2007
Paris
A8C I want to thank you for all your work.
I went many times on your web site to see S2's progress.

Awesome Dude !

johanromijn

Dec 19, 2006
Netherlands - GMT[+1]
Weird.... I installed it (on my i780), used it, and after a reboot, my touchscreen isn't working anymore.
Must be another app causing that...... at least I think so.

[EDIT] Never mind. Still don't know why it stopped working, but it's not caused by S2P for sure.

Last edited:

Low_Down

Jul 23, 2007
Växjö
Tanx for great work A_c

But i have run in to a problem.
When i press "more" the screen gets lite darker and whats it. i can't get the swichse to go to my mp3's
I'm running Energy 6.5 rom on a X1

skyler17

Nov 6, 2008
Thank you for updating S2P!!! It is a great concept with a couple of major drawbacks.... but I think you have fixed most of them with this update! I am a big fan of your software!

UPDATE: it works great on my Touch Pro 2. However, pressing "more" next to artists/songs/etc cause my phone to freeze up.
Also a major reccomendation for a future feature would be to alphabetize the list when the music is being selected. I can never find any of my songs: and I wish I could because I would like to use S2P as my music player.

Last edited:

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
Tanx for great work A_c

But i have run in to a problem.
When i press "more" the screen gets lite darker and whats it. i can't get the swichse to go to my mp3's
I'm running Energy 6.5 rom on a X1
Just found I've missed to include a few graphic files. It's now updated at my website. Please download & reinstall. Thanks.
Weird.... I installed it (on my i780), used it, and after a reboot, my touchscreen isn't working anymore.
Must be another app causing that...... at least I think so.

[EDIT] Never mind. Still don't know why it stopped working, but it's not caused by S2P for sure.
Please keep me updated.

Thank you for updating S2P!!! It is a great concept with a couple of major drawbacks.... but I think you have fixed most of them with this update! I am a big fan of your software!

UPDATE: it works great on my Touch Pro 2. However, pressing "more" next to artists/songs/etc cause my phone to freeze up.
Also a major reccomendation for a future feature would be to alphabetize the list when the music is being selected. I can never find any of my songs: and I wish I could because I would like to use S2P as my music player.
For the "more" bug, please redownload it.
For the sorting, most of the sorting is already there, but either by the filename or folder name or both.

@ALL
Thanks all for your comments. But sorry that you have to download it again from my webiste as I've missed to include a few files which will make the "More" menu disappear.

Last edited:

sinoo

Mar 14, 2008
Just redownloaded it and it works fine... Thanks for your hard work, A_C!

hanackin

Apr 6, 2008
toulouse
I cannot exit it normally, when I press quit, the application seems to do so but I'm forced to go to the taskmanger to kill the process :(

Nitefall

Dec 13, 2007
Chicago
No need to appoligize to us lol thanks for your awesome work thats been ongoing. I've been looking forward to this update so thanks for that

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use playlist manager. It's great and free you can open .asx playlist and re-save them as .pls or m3u. Or create from scratch it's a must have app even if you dont use S2P

http://mobisapienz.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=82&task=view.download&cid=52

Description: PlaylistMgr is a simple playlist editor for managing Windows Media Player playlists and it supports unicode. It also supports M3U/PLS playlist files as well as playlists for HTC Audio Manager. You can create or edit playlists easily and conveniently using this software. In addition, PlaylistMgr also helps you to manage your media streams and podcasts.

Usage Notes
    You can create a new playlist or open a ASX/M3U/PLS playlist for editing by using one of the options under the "File" menu.
    You can also open a HTC Audio Manager playlist by going to File=>HTC Audio Manager=>Search Playlists.
    I also use this. Its definitely not finger-friendly, but it gets the job done.
    So will the album view come back and can anybody point me in the direction of the download where album view is present