[Help] My I317M don't like TW anymore

Search This thread

rotule

Dec 3, 2012
Montreal
Okay i switched from TW to aokp like 3 weeks ago and i love it, it is so fast and awesome however, i'd like to get TW back because of the camera focus problem i have.

I tried to go back to TW this morning but i still have the same problem than before (the reason i switched) it happens on every rom. even stock. When i open an app, it often freeze for a non negligeable amount of time (most of the time more than 30 seconds) and it happens often.

I don't have this problem with AOSP rom...

I'm running 4.3 with 4.3 bootloader. tried sky-note, Jedi and stock 4.3 from rogers. (i know how to flash roms, i've got no problems before and i've been flashing Jedi roms since the beginning.)

When using aokp 4.4 i have absolutely no lag issue, it is as fast as my greyhound :cyclops:

however i need a working focus on my camera because i used to scan business cards with camscanner.

If anyone have ideas, i'm ready to try some stuff!

Thanks every one for the help

rotule

Dec 3, 2012
Montreal
Just for the record, I threw my adata sd card to the trash and got a kingston sdcard, my phone it a beast now, I wish I did this 1 year ago...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

softballjunkee13

Apr 27, 2011
Just for the record, I threw my adata sd card to the trash and got a kingston sdcard, my phone it a beast now, I wish I did this 1 year ago...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

For even more speed and quickness..... Hit up mean bean by eZdubzit. I've been running it a few days now. BEAST!

Sent from my Note 2 running MEAN MUTHA F'N BEAN????

Top Liked Posts