[Q] Recommend a ROM for my dumb girlfriend.

Search This thread

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
I think I've done my part in contributing. But tell us how you really feel, because obviously that IM you sent me about "Oh I realize now why you were complaining about rotation in SS now, I finally flashed it on a shift and I see what you were complaining about now" was not what you really meant, I guess.

I never said SS was a bad ROM. Would I flash it for my dumb hot girlfriend? No, because she'd be complaining about the same thing and it's a functionality that would now be gone from her phone by flashing it. Stop taking it so personal.

Finally flashed it on a Shift...Hahaha see you CAN'T read. What I said and I quote is there is finally a sense 3 ROM with landscape rosie( I ran SS since it was created)..but to bad It's not full sense 3, and i think i even told you it was called MySense!for the DoubleShot! And I've told you time and time again how disrespectful you are, you always talk a really big game, but let's not forget your the one that FAILED at getting a system image for me, or just felt like it was beneath you I haven't figured it out yet, and don't really care to because all I see here is an everyday HATER! Keep giving me things to laugh at while I make it to where I need to go :eek:

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dread 7us

VICODAN

Apr 27, 2011
San Jose, CA
Finally flashed it on a Shift...Hahaha see you CAN'T read. What I said and I quote is there is finally a sense 3 ROM with landscape rosie( I ran SS since it was created)..but to bad It's not full sense 3, and i think i even told you it was called MySense!for the DoubleShot! And I've told you time and time again how disrespectful you are, you always talk a really big game, but let's not forget your the one that FAILED at getting a system image for me, or just felt like it was beneath you I haven't figured it out yet, and don't really care to because all I see here is an everyday HATER! Keep giving me things to laugh at while I make it to where I need to go :eek:

Cool story bro, I'm off to Hawaii. See you next week!

VICODAN

Apr 27, 2011
San Jose, CA
Patience you douche. Its coming very soon fyi its got a different name ;)

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

I know the new name. Thanks for the insult. Notice how straped365, drob and yourself insulted and name called, where I did not. Makes y'all look bad and unprofessional, FYI.

Carry on.

:)

/troll

Last edited:

drob311

44751e72-fe4e-7014.jpg

Sent from my PG06100

southernstyle

Jan 19, 2008
I recommend the latest MikshiftG, I think 2.1, fresh Rom? It was basic but got rid of bloat. Supreme is good if u want more sense 3.

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I know I am late to the show here (and a show it was) but I just wanted to say to the OP that I would never have opened this thread if it wasn't for your hilarious title lol. That had me rolling. :D

trsix

Jun 23, 2011
las vegas
rying to be helpful

Haha alright guys thanks for the help and the suggestions. I will look into the roms after work and also see about getting you guys a pic. Haha thanks again. I'll report back soon...

Sent from my Nexus S 4g using Tapatalk

Dug up a pic of her, or so i was told:confused:

Attachments

• 68398488060753551_PDr4SwVR_b.jpg
    68398488060753551_PDr4SwVR_b.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: sparksco

mjacked

Feb 16, 2011
The MikMik

I have had a pretty good experience with Mik roms for my Shift. After the last over the air update my phone was slowed down considerably. I'd wait for half a minute for the launcher app to load sometimes. With Mik's rom that improved dramatically. They still have most of the HTC apps too.

Jan 12, 2012
No he doesn't... After you accused him of complete non-sense???

You have had this stupid bug up your ass about sense 3.0 doing landscape... If you want sense 3.0 to do landscape, find the hack and implement it yourself. You talk a big game, now it's time to put up or SHUT UP...

Sent from my PG06100

The_plattypus and team have a sense 3.0 with landscape working

Reactions: VICODAN

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mikshifted G or rooted stock 2.3.4

No you shouldn't until homescreen landscape rotation is fixed.

You know what Dan, I'm tired of you and have been since I told you on Gtalk I wanted to kick you in the face, you always have something negative to say, you went behind my back pming users saying that my ROM broke your ear piece and to not flash it....this is why i left and is also the reason that I don't do **** anymore, I thought of a way I could include landscape but It's posts like this that show me it really isn't even worth it to try. So if you want to do something helpful think of something to do...like hell take my Rose.apk decompile it change the xml to activate landscape then find images sized for a 480x800 phone that does landscape and add the folder and images and HOPE it resizes lol take care guys

pics

Still waiting for a pic of the hot girlfriend!
    Why don't you release UKE Sense?

Patience you douche. Its coming very soon fyi its got a different name ;)

Soooo we get peace for a week? Seems like its going to be a very good week for me after all

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
    I know the new name. Thanks for the insult. Notice how straped365, drob and yourself insulted and name called, where I did not. Makes y'all look bad and unprofessional, FYI.

Carry on.

:)

/troll

UMadBro?