Gaming on HTC One V

Search This thread

mr_nooby

Jul 17, 2012
Dead trigger runs perfectly for me on cm9 with 1.5ghz

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

junshong

Mar 30, 2013
Can Gangsta Rio be supported on HTC One V?

Yes but it isn't visible on play store. Found the app and ran it. Quite laggy. Unlock bl and root and overclock can solve the problem.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

I have a problem with games "pausing" by themselves intermittently on certain games (Candy Crush Saga, Temple Run Oz, etc.) does any body know why?

Strange, didn't happen on my phone. Factory reset may help or overclock?:)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

rakeshbro

Aug 28, 2012
Ohh yeah i have already finished Gangastar rio on my htc one v.And the game is awesome.:cyclops:

Reactions: miko24

somekid15

Apr 6, 2013
just like mr_nooby said, overclock the cpu using a custom kernel to remove lag in games.

bandit97

Apr 7, 2013
I'm completely new to android, and just got a HOV 3 days ago. Alot of games run great, others do not. GTA III started, but ran at about 1-2 FPS. lol. I've tried way too many roms and kernels over these days. Out of what I could find and get working CM10 seems best on hellboy kernel. I have Lionheart, 800-1497, Deadline. Are you guys OCing your GPU as well? What can I use to do that that wouldn't interfere with the OC in CM10? Can some of you guys let me know exactly which rom, and kernel you are using that these games run good on? Maybe I'm just expecting too much. Asphalt 7 lags pretty good on mine, Shadowgun: Deadzone runs ok though. What do you do with 16bit Transparency and Surface Improvement? Id love to play a smooth HD game, haven't yet. Thanks.

martijn99

Mar 23, 2013
i have also cm10 with hellboys kernel, oc to 1.8gHz and i can play games smooth, so maybe a little more oc ;p. btw my governor is performance.

Sent from my One V using xda premium

bandit97

Apr 7, 2013
i have also cm10 with hellboys kernel, oc to 1.8gHz and i can play games smooth, so maybe a little more oc ;p. btw my governor is performance.

Sent from my One V using xda premium

1.8? Wow. Dosent the "Performance" one make it run at that speed always? Risky stuff. :) Are you doing Min/Max 1800? CM10-20121208? Any mods?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gta Vice city,MC2,MC3,Asphalt 5-6-7,Batman,Spider man,Mass Effect and many more awesome game works well on my htc onev.Oww It's a awesome device.:cool:
    Ohh yeah i have already finished Gangastar rio on my htc one v.And the game is awesome.:cyclops: