Changing Clock Speed

Search This thread

SubjectSigma

Nov 30, 2012
Johnsberg
I am on ElementalX after doing the over clock process I am unable to change the clock speed of the device, it is stuck at 2.1 GHz which isn't very good for battery life. Can someone tell me how to changeq it without installing another kernel. I'm on 4.4.2 of The HTC One Nexus ROM

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
I am on ElementalX after doing the over clock process I am unable to change the clock speed of the device, it is stuck at 2.1 GHz which isn't very good for battery life. Can someone tell me how to changeq it without installing another kernel. I'm on 4.4.2 of The HTC One Nexus ROM

please don't try anything if you don't know what you are doing :eek:
please learn to read :(
it is stated in AROMA while flashing that you can't change clock speeds after flashing; you have to select while flashing only :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SubjectSigma

Nov 30, 2012
Johnsberg
Wow I'm blind

please don't try anything if you don't know what you are doing :eek:
please learn to read :(
it is stated in AROMA while flashing that you can't change clock speeds after flashing; you have to select while flashing only :rolleyes:
Well now I feel stupid, do you know a kernel that still let's me overclock but still let me change it in system
Plus I've been flashing Roms for like 3 years, but that was on my xplay, I'm not sure if I'm reading your response wrong but I though you were being kinda rude, my apologies if I'm just reading it wrong

Last edited:

kamilmirza

Dec 4, 2011
OnePlus 6
Well now I feel stupid, do you know a kernel that still let's me overclock but still let me change it in system
you can use tbalden's kernel, which allow changing clock speed etc (on the go)
Plus I've been flashing Roms for like 3 years, but that was on my xplay, I'm not sure if I'm reading your response wrong but I though you were being kinda rude, my apologies if I'm just reading it wrong
lol yes i was a bit rude but from your 3 years experience on xda suggests that we all should read everything before trying, isn't it? :)