Remove phone from notification?

Search This thread

sonny_c

Oct 29, 2007
Houston
I'm not sure how the phone settings got in my notification. Is there a way to remove it?

a8a4a5yp.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Allen`

Jan 28, 2012
C:\Android
Are you on any ROMS? If so that may be the issue if it still shows in the notification after the call ends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sonny_c

Oct 29, 2007
Houston
Are you on any ROMS? If so that may be the issue if it still shows in the notification after the call ends.

I have the stock ROM but my phone is rooted. Recently I did install Xposed Installer with 4 modules (Tinted Status Bar, Wanam Xposed, Xposed LED Control, and YouTube AdAway). I've looked through all their settings but can't find what could be causing my issue.

Allen`

Jan 28, 2012
C:\Android
I have the stock ROM but my phone is rooted. Recently I did install Xposed Installer with 4 modules (Tinted Status Bar, Wanam Xposed, Xposed LED Control, and YouTube AdAway). I've looked through all their settings but can't find what could be causing my issue.
One of those may be causing the issue, try unintalling them and see if it fixes the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonny_c

sonny_c

Oct 29, 2007
Houston
One of those may be causing the issue, try unintalling them and see if it fixes the issue.

That did the trick.

I disabled all four modules. Reboot phone. One by one I turned each module on and called my cell phone. Surprisingly enough, a setting in the LEDControl module was the culprit.

Thanks.

Reactions: altrikdout21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That did the trick.

I disabled all four modules. Reboot phone. One by one I turned each module on and called my cell phone. Surprisingly enough, a setting in the LEDControl module was the culprit.

Thanks.