{PLAY GSM/CDMA}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

gfraizer

Jun 25, 2010
Wifi Tether Solution

Not sure if anyone else still having trouble with tethering on this otherwise excellent ROM, but after trying many,Many workarounds, net-searches etc. I've found an old friend BARNACLE WIFI TETHER, a free app in Play Store seamlessly connects my XPlay with Asus Transformer, iPad, etc. i'm now happily surfing and downloading in remote locations.

3dawg

Oct 22, 2010
I don't quite understand the warning/instructions next to the wifi init thing.

"(if you dont flash kernel and wipe wifi will not work properly)"

What does this mean?

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
So wait.. everyone with r800x or so has to do a full wipe for this build...?

Even with Titanium backup.. thats horrid. >.< Cause even when I try to restore, it doesnt seem to restore correctly where its supposed to. (Alot of apps try to stay installed to internal memory)

So someone fill me in, is a full wipe what we have to do here?

jonytestXD

Sep 21, 2011
a question how do i use zram only tick the mark on the performance menu that says zram and which porcent should i choose?

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
a question how do i use zram only tick the mark on the performance menu that says zram and which porcent should i choose?

Im still wondering if zram is ideal for xperia.. I mean more ram free sure, but at the cost of more cpu cycles which could slow things down too. Would love to know from ppl are are hardcore gamers, emulators and true android graphic demand games, what settings for performance they are using.

xRegrets

Oct 27, 2011
Singapore
Im still wondering if zram is ideal for xperia.. I mean more ram free sure, but at the cost of more cpu cycles which could slow things down too. Would love to know from ppl are are hardcore gamers, emulators and true android graphic demand games, what settings for performance they are using.

zram is meant for multi tasking, not gaming.

Mysticales

Oct 30, 2007
www.darkmystics.com
zram is meant for multi tasking, not gaming.

Thanks. Heh. =)

As for GTA, No the D-Pad worked, Gamepad didnt. Also in CM7 it ran smooth, CM9 its laggy, not even sure best OC settings for it tbh, but now its just constantly crashing right after a new game, not even a force close, it just silent crashes out. Anyone know what this new FXP126 did that causes it?

Top Liked Posts