Windows live expired for WM6

Search This thread

navy2010

Mar 14, 2006
I have owell version of WM6, windows live no longer works. I think it expired. I tried to install the windows live for wm5, but it failed to install. I missed the puch email, please shine some light on me.

helowsa

Mar 12, 2006
Same here. Cannot reinstal it. Any idea?

I think this may somehow be connected with instalation of MS Deepfish browser..but it's only a guess..

helowsa

Mar 12, 2006
Same here. Cannot reinstal it. Any idea?

I think this may somehow be connected with instalation of MS Deepfish browser..but it's only a guess..

WM5 Mr.Clean

kevev

May 22, 2006
It still works for me. I have a friend with a Palm 700wx and his stoped working. he reflashed his rom. Still no good. He gets an error window with an X on it. I back-dated his clock to last month and it installs and runs but wont login because of incorrect clock. After correcting the date he gets the X. So I believe this beta was set to expire in april. Maby a new beta is available. Anyone know?

Guys, WM6 built in works just fine. So if you arent using WM6 then maybe you should be posting this in the WM5 section of the forum. Im on My Vanilla at the moment to test this out. Seems my boss has found the forum and likes emailing me links to stuff like this hoping that this will not effect my rom that is in the works for corp. Please make sure your posting in the right section. Causing me more work and emails to answer LOL. Help a brother out...

Call me retarted. I didnt see the line. LOL. Damn boss got me all frustrated. They want this and they want that. Argh. As for me, My live works just fine. but I know M$ released the actual deal so i think the beta is expired. Go get the real deal.

Last edited:

juankinder

Feb 9, 2007
Solution :D

Hi, I had this problem too. The solution was:
1- Change the time of my ppc to any date of 2006.
2- Uninstall Windows Live.
3- Change the time to actual date.
4- Install WindowsLive.PPC_ARM_NonBETA_NoDate.CAB.

This version don´t expire. Was estracted from a Wm6 Rom and works on WM5 and WM6.

Now, I´m using Xplore 1.1 Wm6 Rom and dont have this problem. :)

Bye.

Attachments

• WindowsLive.PPC_ARM_NonBETA_NoDate.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 250

navy2010

Mar 14, 2006
Hi, I had this problem too. The solution was:
1- Change the time of my ppc to any date of 2006.
2- Uninstall Windows Live.
3- Change the time to actual date.
4- Install WindowsLive.PPC_ARM_NonBETA_NoDate.CAB.

This version don´t expire. Was estracted from a Wm6 Rom and works on WM5 and WM6.

Now, I´m using Xplore 1.1 Wm6 Rom and dont have this problem. :)

Bye.

I can't uninstall the Windows Live.

navy2010

Mar 14, 2006
i got windows live working again after install a new rom!

thank you for everyone who helped!