[Q] Bezel Replacement VS980

Search This thread

sefirosu0522

Apr 3, 2011
Hey guys. I was an idiot this morning and dropped my phone a whole 2 feet. Landed on it's bottom and now the bezel has dents in it. I'd like to try and replace it. Does anyone know a good site where I can buy parts? I was looking on eBay but everything I found seems to be white. Could someone point me in the right direction? I think it's the bezel that's damaged. I'm attaching an image. Any help is welcome.

Attachments

• Bezel.jpg
    Bezel.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 1,946

samkle

Jul 2, 2011
Tirana
Hey guys. I was an idiot this morning and dropped my phone a whole 2 feet. Landed on it's bottom and now the bezel has dents in it. I'd like to try and replace it. Does anyone know a good site where I can buy parts? I was looking on eBay but everything I found seems to be white. Could someone point me in the right direction? I think it's the bezel that's damaged. I'm attaching an image. Any help is welcome.

by watching the video it looks like the part you scratched is glued to the screen assembly. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IiqWDlefaI

samkle

Jul 2, 2011
Tirana
I'll have to check the video out at home. At work. Kind of hard. Thanks for the info. If the part I scratched is glued to the screen, could a new bezel and digitizer work then

it probably would but changing the digitizer is a difficult job because there is a pretty high risk damaging the screen when removing it if you font know what youre doing.