[APP] Multi Window Manager (Phone)

Search This thread

bjbinc

Mar 29, 2012
Glennville, Ga
play.google.com
I just finished updating this for Kit Kat, so I figured I'd post it

It's your typical "enable multi-window for any app" app with a few extra bells and whistles for the donate version. I don't really like mods that enable every single app because it gets messy and lags the tray out pretty bad, so I made this to let you pick and choose which ones to enable. This is still a WIP, so feel free to give suggestions / bug reports.

• Create shortcuts to launch 2 apps in windowed mode at the same time
  • Create shortcuts to launch any app in windowed mode...the point of this being that it allows you to use 3rd party side bar launchers such as GloveBox, SwipePad, etc. in place of the stock flashbar
  • Launch 2 instances of the same app...some apps don't work. most browsers don't (4.4 samsung browser does by default)
  • Backup/Restore your enabled apps list
  • Auto enable newly installed apps
  • Inverted (Black) flashbar theme
  • Remove icon labels from the flashbar

6HDFb9Jsef9k1Wa192lfkOikG936gSiuz4YNMmikG_Vw4Qjo1RoguDf_jRaSduhJlQ=w300
ra_v2wSB0Qjtxr0qJPzDuhYReEwo3l3u4cYKraA3-vKcEaQSl6_dwCfgvS2PXybz8Q=h310
uP7ba7ilKnddhjA7lyYVRhfzYFr5HHmuwVcJ9X4grX9GXD2flULATciQ2rTA2ZdTtro=h310

Get it in the Play Store

Reactions: MReinke and elesbb

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010

It's your typical "enable multi-window for any app" app with a few extra bells and whistles for the donate version. I don't really like mods that enable every single app because it gets messy and lags the tray out pretty bad, so I made this to let you pick and choose which ones to enable. This is still a WIP, so feel free to give suggestions / bug reports.

• Create shortcuts to launch any app in windowed mode...the point of this being that it allows you to use 3rd party side bar launchers such as GloveBox, SwipePad, etc. in place of the stock flashbar
  • Launch 2 instances of the same app...some apps don't work. most browsers don't (4.4 samsung browser does by default)

Get it in the Play Store

Ever since i had 4.4.2 running, i have been checking the app every freaking minute :p even tried making it work myself (didn't have enough time though) then i saw it was updated! I AM SO HAPPY :D Thanks for all your hard work!

norml

May 8, 2013
Gardena, CA
Great app, really liking the inverted theme. Simple, but with options and the look is really, really clean, great job OP!

Reactions: bjbinc

bjbinc

Mar 29, 2012
Glennville, Ga
play.google.com
Great app, really liking the inverted theme. Simple, but with options and the look is really, really clean, great job OP!

Ever since i had 4.4.2 running, i have been checking the app every freaking minute :p even tried making it work myself (didn't have enough time though) then i saw it was updated! I AM SO HAPPY :D Thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks guys! It's nice to have my work appreciated

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

gb3600

Jan 16, 2012
Something weird.
With this enabled my S Health app FC errors. Tried clearing data, uninstalling updates, etc. I disabled XPOSED and S Health worked fine. I disabled the modules one at a time. This one broke it. Why would that be?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Get it in the Play Store

Get it in the Play Store