[Q] sp flash tool is not detecting canvas turbo

Search This thread
Aug 29, 2013
SOYAT KALAN
hey developers
i did all the method on xda and on other websites for connecting my phone to pc. but i got none.
as post said for stock rom that i need to connect turbo in switched off condition but after a while it's started to charging.
and sp flash tool keep searching for it.:mad::mad:
i already installed a driver but that was for 32 bit but i have win 8.1 64 bit installed in my pc.
so that a issue for this problem. or i should install 64 bit driver.
i don't know what how to get over it
so please help

FSadino

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 27, 2011
Blue River City
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
hey developers
i did all the method on xda and on other websites for connecting my phone to pc. but i got none.
as post said for stock rom that i need to connect turbo in switched off condition but after a while it's started to charging.
i already installed a driver but that was for 32 bit but i have win 8.1 64 bit installed in my pc.
so please help

Just uninstall all drivers and install the correct ones.
when the phone start to charging, press the on/off button and sp flash tool will find it

Reactions: shirru

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey developers
    so please help

Just uninstall all drivers and install the correct ones.
    when the phone start to charging, press the on/off button and sp flash tool will find it