Whats the easiest way to root a i337 with mk2 4.3?

Search This thread

Hodgesdroid

Jul 19, 2013
Washington Indiana 47501
I have a at&t i337 s4 with android 4.3 mk2 & I need to root it so I can get my safestrap going for my custom rom of choice..I lost root & last time I was running 4.2.2 & used kingo root..I tried that today but it was only good up to 4.2.2 not 4.3 from what I gathered..so whats the quickest easiest way for me to root now? I've done some research but found alot of confusing & conflicting results so thought I'd just ask here on xda where I've never been done wrong..thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

John The Rhino

Dec 25, 2013
I have a at&t i337 s4 with android 4.3 mk2 & I need to root it so I can get my safestrap going for my custom rom of choice..I lost root & last time I was running 4.2.2 & used kingo root..I tried that today but it was only good up to 4.2.2 not 4.3 from what I gathered..so whats the quickest easiest way for me to root now? I've done some research but found alot of confusing & conflicting results so thought I'd just ask here on xda where I've never been done wrong..thanks

Look what I found with a little search...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616221

Everything you need all in one package.

Be sure to thank the op of each thread that helps you, hell, why not thank them all?

Good luck.

Reactions: crazy_dragonlady

jball

Jan 7, 2012
Amber
XDA is here to help right ?
We all need to help are selves by reading/searching before posting extra threads about the most simple tasks in the "General Section"

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hodgesdroid

Jul 19, 2013
Washington Indiana 47501
Already searched..already seen that post..all 32 pages of confusion..guess I will have to move on from xda if its just going to be full of smartass comments instead of real help..thanks for nothing..

Reactions: johnan2112

jball

Jan 7, 2012
Amber
Already searched..already seen that post..all 32 pages of confusion..guess I will have to move on from xda if its just going to be full of smartass comments instead of real help..thanks for nothing..

We are trying to push you to do for yourself and learn wile doing so,most of us have been in your position a time or two and have had our uncomprehending questions but pulled through the negative to achieve the goals we want.Saferoot is the option you have with no risks to your phone or computer. Check my profile and see my stupid questions I've had in the past if it can make you feel better.ADB is not that bad if set up correctly.everything you search will bring you back to XDA so I will say good luck and you can do it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uii_mYm8IGE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=uii_mYm8IGE&feature=y http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...top_uri=/watch?v=uii_mYm8IGE&feature=youtu.be outu.be

Reactions: elestudiante

Hodgesdroid

Jul 19, 2013
Washington Indiana 47501
Thank you jBall..I really appreciate it as i am a total newb..I dont think i even have a dozen posts here on xda..32 pages of info with my ADD problem can be a little overwhelming... thats all I needed was a little help without the aditude..thanks..joe

Reactions: elestudiante

jball

Jan 7, 2012
Amber
Thank you jBall..I really appreciate it as i am a total newb..I dont think i even have a dozen posts here on xda..32 pages of info with my ADD problem can be a little overwhelming... thats all I needed was a little help without the aditude..thanks..joe

I'm going to try to help you out bud so look in your private messages

nomiko

Apr 28, 2013
use vroot i found that the easiest. just download it and plug in your phone and it will root it and you are done :p

gottech

Sep 12, 2013
Kingo, don't have switch to supersu afterward.vroot works but have to switch to supersu for english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Look what I found with a little search...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616221

Everything you need all in one package.

Be sure to thank the op of each thread that helps you, hell, why not thank them all?

Good luck.
    what's this "search" thing you speak of? such a foreign concept to everyone apparently.

Certainly seems that way.

We are trying to push you to do for yourself and learn wile doing so,most of us have been in your position a time or two and have had our uncomprehending questions but pulled through the negative to achieve the goals we want.Saferoot is the option you have with no risks to your phone or computer. Check my profile and see my stupid questions I've had in the past if it can make you feel better.ADB is not that bad if set up correctly.everything you search will bring you back to XDA so I will say good luck and you can do it

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=uii_mYm8IGE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=uii_mYm8IGE&feature=y http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...top_uri=/watch?v=uii_mYm8IGE&feature=youtu.be outu.be