accidentlly wiped my internal sd

Search This thread

Shafty6

Feb 2, 2014
So i wiped my internal sd card when i was trying to get rid of multirom and switch to the rom i wanted. we the phone is wiped i still have my TWRP recovery but i cannot get the phone to connect to my mac at all and i tryed using my buddies win7 which we rooted and unlocked his nexus 4 on with adb. im lost on how to get a new rom on there to install any help would be terrific.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
You're going to have to get one of the pc's to recognize your device to adb sideload or push a Rom on to your phone Google tool adb fastboot drivers xda. Try that on the win machine.

Also, make sure your using usb 2.0 ports, not 3.0 and user the cable that came with the phone

Sent from my Nexus 5

Shafty6

Feb 2, 2014
No I read it and was half passed out when I wiped data in twrp and accidently hit the wrong button. I've been up with my son all night and been trying to just have dirty unicorn ROM instead of both stock 4.4.2 and du. Thank you for the reply

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Shafty6

Feb 2, 2014
No I read it and was half passed out when I wiped data in twrp and accidently hit the wrong button. I've been up with my son all night and been trying to just have dirty unicorn ROM instead of both stock 4.4.2 and du. Thank you for the reply

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Alright I got it, thank you for the help. I ended up installing a dual boot on my hackintosh with win7 and went through all that, but if I had already had that it would have taken lest time. Once I had all the working drivers and downloads it only took about 15-30 min max before I had my device back and running DU by itself without multirom. Thanks again for the help!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app