[Q&A] [ROM] Official Thunderbolt ICS | Rooted | Deodexed | Stock

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM] Official Thunderbolt ICS | Rooted | Deodexed | Stock

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] Official Thunderbolt ICS | Rooted | Deodexed | Stock. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

iresolvers

Feb 11, 2015
the links are not working

can someone put new links or put it on a torrent site like thepiratebay or kickasstorrents

VillageIdiot6710

Nov 20, 2011
Thunderbolt ICS or better ROM Download

I recently dug out and dusted off my old HTC Thunderbolt phone. I wanted to get it wiped clean and load a new ROM to it... preferably something stable/reliable as I was going to hand it off to my eight year old to play games on. I have been searching for 2-3 days now and can't find a single place to download ROMs for the Thunderbolt... that isn't broken/defunct. Can someone please point me in the direction of a place to DL something? I know it doesn't help that the phone is old but dang... it shouldn't be impossible.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank in advance.

Randy... aka THE Village Idiot!