[MOD][StunnerB4/4.2/4.3/5/.19/.26|AOSPv6/7/8|CM9v2/3] Recent Apps Mod [28/4]

Search This thread

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
Is it for stunner 1.4.26.1 ? This guy is hard to follow ;)
Will there be a universal version one day ? Would be real nice, keep'em coming folks, thanks for sharing.

Yes .26 and .26.1 have the same frameworks..

Thought about the universal mod, but unfortunately not possible because the changes are in .xml files that are not visible with 7zip, only decompiling..So metamorph/zipthemer can not be used here :/

Reactions: lastnikita

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006
Yes .26 and .26.1 have the same frameworks..

Thought about the universal mod, but unfortunately not possible because the changes are in .xml files that are not visible with 7zip, only decompiling..So metamorph/zipthemer can not be used here :/

Does any of these work/support m3dd0g's Liquid ROM ?
Thanks in advance :D

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006

Is that upto him to support?
Just curious.

He says its based on AOSP but that the team built it from the ground-up specifically for the NOTE. They obviously took some resources from the leaks, imilka and neobuddy's works. But most are toasting it as the best ics rom (currently available) for the note. It's a completely new framework from what I hear.

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
Is that upto him to support?
Just curious.

He says its based on AOSP but that the team built it from the ground-up specifically for the NOTE. They obviously took some resources from the leaks, imilka and neobuddy's works. But most are toasting it as the best ics rom (currently available) for the note. It's a completely new framework from what I hear.

No not up to him, I need to get some files from his ROM, mod them and then release them so it's practically my job..

Did not do it because no one using Liquid ever asked me to do, so I thought it's not necessary to make an unwanted mod :)

However, is it stable right now? Read that it recently went out of beta but still was wondering if it's mature enough to mod for it, i.e. if I mod for it today I won't wake up next morning to find there is new release with bug fixes that need to be modded for from scratch :)

What do you Liquid users think? :)

Reactions: Kangal

~BSOD~

Nov 3, 2010
Bangalore
hey matius44, love ur work, but would love more if it goes even with xtremer transitions, but both of you use framework-res file which you modify as according to your need and leave the rest, ending in choice for us to chose only one.
so if you like to tell me your modifications in framework-res so that i can modify xtremer pack according to your frameworks need, or even you both brilliant guys can go by themselves so that we as end enjoy WP7+rubikr3 at the same time.

Thanks once again for such a wonderful work.

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
hey matius44, love ur work, but would love more if it goes even with xtremer transitions, but both of you use framework-res file which you modify as according to your need and leave the rest, ending in choice for us to chose only one.
so if you like to tell me your modifications in framework-res so that i can modify xtremer pack according to your frameworks need, or even you both brilliant guys can go by themselves so that we as end enjoy WP7+rubikr3 at the same time.

Thanks once again for such a wonderful work.

My framework modifications are in the provided link of the mod guide in the OP, however they require decompiling and xml editing and recompiling..

Unfortunately it is not practically possible to join the two mods, here I have 3 types of app switcher mods, tremerone has 10 different types of transitions, that would create endless types of combined mods which every and each one needs separate modifications and editing..Am sorry but that's just not practical and would consume too much time and effort :(

Temporary but not perfect solution would be to flash my WP7 (or any mod of mine) and then flashing tremerone's transition mod on top of it..you'll get some weird looking app previews in the recent apps screen from time to time but you will have both :)

Reactions: mfractal

~BSOD~

Nov 3, 2010
Bangalore
My framework modifications are in the provided link of the mod guide in the OP, however they require decompiling and xml editing and recompiling..

Unfortunately it is not practically possible to join the two mods, here I have 3 types of app switcher mods, tremerone has 10 different types of transitions, that would create endless types of combined mods which every and each one needs separate modifications and editing..Am sorry but that's just not practical and would consume too much time and effort :(

Temporary but not perfect solution would be to flash my WP7 (or any mod of mine) and then flashing tremerone's transition mod on top of it..you'll get some weird looking app previews in the recent apps screen from time to time but you will have both :)

yup thats what i am having now, and blah it looks sh*t coz of framework's dimension size issue. Although looking towards editing his framework to fit the dimension parameter so that i can have fun of both.

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006
No not up to him, I need to get some files from his ROM, mod them and then release them so it's practically my job..

Did not do it because no one using Liquid ever asked me to do, so I thought it's not necessary to make an unwanted mod :)

However, is it stable right now? Read that it recently went out of beta but still was wondering if it's mature enough to mod for it, i.e. if I mod for it today I won't wake up next morning to find there is new release with bug fixes that need to be modded for from scratch :)

What do you Liquid users think? :)

I'm a long-time Cyanogen-fanboy...but now I prefer AOKP ROMs. They just tend to come out earlier, and give you more options in the UI. Plus, by the time a beta CM comes, the AOKP ROMs are usually stable/finalized.

Liquid Rom borrows heavily from AOKP ROM. They're essentially the same. The only difference is that with Liquid Rom on the NOTE, its a couple developers working on it and they started off from scratch. So its a little more polished than neobuddy's AOKP.

I think I agree with some people that m3dd0g's is currently the best (better than the AOSP/Stunner/MIUI). But who knows how things will change in a fortnite?? I don't doubt he will update it, but I think from this point on it will be more finetuning than anything else, so your m0ds should be compatible for at least a couple releases. Btw, m3dd0g apparently has close to 4,000 downloads so that means at least 500 people are using/have used it... so it could mean more people enjoying your work

Cheers

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
Alright then!

I just need someone who's using Liquid ROM at the moment to provide me 2 files and I'll port the mod over:

-/system/framework/framework-res.apk
-/system/app/SystemUI.apk

That's it :)

EDIT: make sure those 2 files are stock, i.e. taken from the original ROM zip, no theme or mods are installed

Last edited:

Dyspnea

Jan 1, 2012
Plovdiv
Oh sorry that one is for the discontinued imilka's CM9, you reminded me to delete that an the AOSP mod also..

Sorry for the inconvenience.. Will try and make a new mod fro CM9 build#7

Thank you! Don't worry, I guessed that the cm9v3 was for imilka's rom since I was on it :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app

matius44

Feb 24, 2011
Sunderland
Any hope that you can make that work with Stock ROM? i looked through the thread and its all for AOSP based roms :(

I honestly have never tried to do it on stock ROMs since I never run them but I can give it a shot..

Unfortunately my laptop is broken ATM and am trying to recover or flash new system, in the mean time please upload the following 2 files for me, be sure they are completely stock (no mod or theme are applied) and tell me what ROM are they from:

1. /system/framewrok/framework-res.apk
2. /system/app/SystemUI.apk

I'll try to mod them when I fix my machine :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Another day, another MOD :D

I found these beautiful mods in the Android Themes section [look here and here ] and thought it would be nice to have them :p

83Nym.png
    bOnCn.png

At that time I was running AOSP v06 by imilka and then changed to the amazing ICS Stunner Beta 4 by neobuddy89 so I made it for those two ROMs..

Note: these mods are for phone mode only, it will NOT work in tablet mode, sorry..

Make Backup First! you're flashing this at you're own risk :p

For ICS Stunner Beta 4​

- Windows Phone 7 style app switcher: Download HERE

- Chrome Browser style app switcher: Download HERE

If you flashed it and did not like it, here is a restore zip: Download HERE

For ICS Stunner Beta 4.2/ Beta 4.3​

NEW: Now Windows Phone 7 MOD in black transparent background instead of bright blue! To know how the color is before flashing just drop down the notification menu, I used the same color hex for the app switcher mod :D

HERE

For ICS Stunner Beta 5​

- Windows Phone 7 style app (Blue) switcher: Download HERE

- Windows Phone 7 style app (Black) switcher: Download HERE

For ICS Stunner 1.4.19​

For ICS Stunner 1.4.26​

========================================================================================================================================================================================================​

For AOSP v06​

Also if you flashed and did not like it, here is a restore zip: Download HERE

For AOSP v07​

Note: for these updated ones I also included the clean battery mod made by oedex, see his post here for it and more mods by him (thanks mate ;))

And here is the updated restore zip: Download HERE

For AOSP v08​

Note: This time I used the stock files from imilka's ROM directly, if you have any mods this may overwrite them..

NEW! Now Windows Phone 7 MOD in black transparent background instead of bright blue! To know how the color is before flashing just drop down the notification menu, I used the same color hex for the app switcher mod :D

Download HERE

And here is the updated restore zip: Download HERE

Thanks Skimi for providing the necessary files :)

========================================================================================================================================================================================================​

For CM9 v02​

For CM9 v03​

Let me know what do you think guys :cool:

Happy flashings :D
    Already 50 downloads and not a single report besides Lord and mfractal :/

Do you believe my mediafire account says it served more than 2,500 downloads? And that's not taking into account my box account that also served around 1,000..how many of those thanked me?

What a pity..

Well, at least there are a few good friends around here who make this modding process enjoyable ;)
    I was hoping somebody could make this mod. Nice.
    First Post updated with Stunner 1.4.19 mods :D

Flash and report :cool:
    There's just a lot of ungrateful people on xda, it really annoys me :mad:

I've thanked a whole heap of your posts in here though bro, as have a few others. Hopefully that'll let you know that your work is VERY MUCH appreciated! :D

Just about to flash the latest update for the black WP7 mod for ICS Stunner, will let you know how it goes after my backup is finished :)

Thank you for keeping these updated mate!

Sent from my White Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2

Thanks alot mate for the kind words, those mean more than any thanks button presses :)

I just wonder how can someone just use something without even reporting if it failed, succeeded, ugly, beautiful or any type of interacting!

But that's life, and nice people like you, chas, tre, anti, and the whole gang make everything worth it and you hope you like the mod :D