How Do You Tell If You're Locked Or Unlocked?

Search This thread

MSmithXDA

Jul 18, 2012
Hi folks,

I'm selling my phone and trying to get it back to stock. I flashed a lock_bootloader.zip file from another thread to lock the bootloader. I realized though, I don't know how to verify if that was successful. I booted into bootloader. Nothing says Locked or Unlocked. Says Moonshine S-OFF but doesn't say if it's locked or not. Does that mean it's unlocked? Or does that mean that it is locked?

Thanks...sorry for the noob question.

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Moonshine hides the lock status so you need to follow the guide to completely go son and then a status will show as locked.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MSmithXDA

Jul 18, 2012
Moonshine hides the lock status so you need to follow the guide to completely go son and then a status will show as locked.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ahhh....cool! Thanks! There was a note in the guide that said to verify you were unlocked before proceeding, but I hammered on like you said to do and in the end it was fully successful. Thanks.

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Hi folks,

I'm selling my phone and trying to get it back to stock. I flashed a lock_bootloader.zip file from another thread to lock the bootloader. I realized though, I don't know how to verify if that was successful. I booted into bootloader. Nothing says Locked or Unlocked. Says Moonshine S-OFF but doesn't say if it's locked or not. Does that mean it's unlocked? Or does that mean that it is locked?

Thanks...sorry for the noob question.

Flash a stock hboot preferably the 1.54.0000 and then it will tell you at the top whether its locked or not, cant miss it lol