[Q] [HELP] Vcom Drivers Unstable

Search This thread

DivtheDevil

Jan 9, 2013
Hoshangabad
Hello Guys I have recently brought the unite 2 and i wanna root it via sp tools but when i plug in the device without battery the pc recognize it (vcom Driver But Suddenly it gets disconnected in about 2-3 seconds...

i have done many Things like reinstalling drivers,different usb Cables But None of this works,....

Plz Help ME !! :'( :'(

Note :: I Have Micromax A63 Too But it also Having The SAme Not Stable :'( :'(

Koy81

Jun 26, 2014
It is appearing in pc or not ??

Hello Guys I have recently brought the unite 2 and i wanna root it via sp tools but when i plug in the device without battery the pc recognize it (vcom Driver But Suddenly it gets disconnected in about 2-3 seconds...

i have done many Things like reinstalling drivers,different usb Cables But None of this works,....

if it is connecting to pc and gets detected means you r doing it rightly

Reactions: DivtheDevil

Koy81

Jun 26, 2014
yes it gets detected for sometym but suddently dissapears after sometym.......in almost 2 or 3 secs:rolleyes:

if u r trying to use sp tools then select scatter file load evrything and plug out battery then click download then suddenly plug the phone to the pc.......:good:

NOTE: if u have installed the Drivery Correctly and it is showing the Preloader in sp tools The Actual Problem is with Scatter File Or the Version of Sp Tools u r using ...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I Helped Say Thanks...

Reactions: DivtheDevil

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is appearing in pc or not ??

if it is connecting to pc and gets detected means you r doing it rightly
    yes it gets detected for sometym but suddently dissapears after sometym.......in almost 2 or 3 secs:rolleyes:

if u r trying to use sp tools then select scatter file load evrything and plug out battery then click download then suddenly plug the phone to the pc.......:good:

NOTE: if u have installed the Drivery Correctly and it is showing the Preloader in sp tools The Actual Problem is with Scatter File Or the Version of Sp Tools u r using ...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If I Helped Say Thanks...