Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

madman

Apr 21, 2011
Planet Earth
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6
about CRT not enabled i think i know the answer...
you must have changed debug.sf.hw=1 in build.prop but there are things in tweaks that are included in rom which prevent it..
so you need to edit the GadgetCheck system_tweak as it has conflicting lines in it...remove debug.sf.hw from it..i don't use sladmod or lagfree but they might contain that too...
one more thing i would like to ask is looking at lockscreen in screenshots... changed framework things or its lockscreen app??

Reactions: rush25

LewisGauss

Sep 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I flashed the v1 yesterday.
It was ultra unstable. First boot quite nice but 10 minutes later and I was restoring my contacts. Suddenly, my phone freeze.
So I took out the battery and put it back then reboot.
The problem is here, it was running smoothly on boot animation but freeze again after I unlocked it. I wonder whether the problem is fixed on v2 or not?

nico88

Jan 1, 2012
parma
The lock screen is not as ics ...
Ginger is like normal ...
is very fast and responsive, and now also in Italian ...
very nice ...

Last edited:

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
about CRT not enabled i think i know the answer...
you must have changed debug.sf.hw=1 in build.prop but there are things in tweaks that are included in rom which prevent it..
so you need to edit the GadgetCheck system_tweak as it has conflicting lines in it...remove debug.sf.hw from it..i don't use sladmod or lagfree but they might contain that too...
one more thing i would like to ask is looking at lockscreen in screenshots... changed framework things or its lockscreen app??

yes dude u right!!!i was also wondering y is this happening!!!when i install scripts the crt goes off!!thnx for confirming it!!!and dude the lock is widget locker!!

Reactions: SuperDev

b00bs

Oct 5, 2010
Bandung
rakattan.com
cb4e76a0-19be-79e1.jpg

Can you include power menu like MYTH ics? And ICS lock screen must be attached on framework although it's nearest theme to real ICS. :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

tayler7

Feb 22, 2011
Athens
Dude your rom seems awesome and i cant wait to try the new ICS look but give us more details about the european language support . There is a full language support or only for keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts