verizon discounts for anyone!!

Search This thread

LFrank342

Nov 29, 2011
with verizon being the number one service provider, that also comes with the ability to charge whatever they want...basically.

anyway, i found that student rate offers an 8-10% discount on recurring monthly charges from verizon.

discounts are available to new customers and/or if you are adding a line and upgrade.

to get your discount:
purchase your wireless device at verizon wireless, amazon wireless or wirefly.com using student rate's links.

[google student rate and their wireless promos are on the front page]
:):p;):D:eek::):cool:

Last edited:

magsbrown

Jan 12, 2012
in order to get the discount you have to go through student rate.
go to their site and click the link.

samryderdie

Feb 1, 2012
any little discount is better than no discount.
if you do not have an opportunity to use a college discount or an employee discount, going through student rate is the best way to go.

patsummz88

Feb 1, 2012
i made a purchase through student rate and am very happy.
i did not combine promos but i was able to get an iphone at a discounted price and opted to get a lowered monthly bill. i should expect to see the discounted applied within 2-3 billing cycles.

randyking

Jan 12, 2012
i signed up yesterday with student rate and used this link.

i just followed the instructions and i should expect to see the discount applied within 2-3 billing cycles.

i have purchased puma sneakers and stuff for my girlfriend from the site, so i trust it.

4ktvs

Sep 3, 2011
with verizon being the number one service provider, that also comes with the ability to charge whatever they want...basically.

anyway, i found that student rate offers an 8-10% discount on recurring monthly charges from verizon.

discounts are available to new customers and/or if you are adding a line and upgrade.

to get your discount:
purchase your wireless device at verizon wireless, amazon wireless or wirefly.com using student rate's links.

Never mind

Last edited:

randyking

Jan 12, 2012
i used a deal with student rate a while back and the deal is still the same. i was able to to get the discount off my monthly bill within 2 cycles.

Reactions: Lizzy345

MissyThinks

Jul 20, 2011
i have signed up for cell phone contracts via student rate before and they have always met expectations.

I have signed up for 3 phones with them and always got a discounted bill within 2 billing cycles, a discounted phone and whatever else that happened to be mentioned within the deal.

When my contract is up I am going to use them again! Thanks!:):):):)

boosterp

May 21, 2011
Somewhere in Texas hidding
Hell, if you work for many companies, federal or stat government, or a student you can receive both discounts on data an the voice/text plan. Many times accessories such as cases, bluetooth, batteries, etc also get a nice little discount. Enter in you email addy at vzw.com then choose employees and you get one back with your discount.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

to get your discount:

Thread moved. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

Failure to comply with forum rules will result in an infraction and/or ban depending on severity of rule break.
    these are on-going promotions that [sr] has with verizon, at&t, t-mobile, etc.

your discount varies upon eligibility.
    i used a deal with student rate a while back and the deal is still the same. i was able to to get the discount off my monthly bill within 2 cycles.