Help!! I think I Bricked my phone.

Search This thread

diegolopezjr

Apr 14, 2014
I'm Stuck on Philz Touch 6.2.5!! I hit reboot and it keeps booting back into it! I tried to do a factory hard reset and it went right into it again! :( Help please!

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Yes I think it did update. How do i set up adb access? Will that work for philz touch too?

well I used it with philz last week so it should work for you and to set up adb easiest way is to download the android sdk and once it's done you go to the platform tools folder(there should be an adb.exe and fastboot.exe inside) use the shift key plus right click on your mouse and click on open a command window here and first use adb devices to see if your phone shows up, if it does type in the adb commands from the earlier link and then reboot, you should be able to boot normally, I will soon fall asleep so I might not be available for long good luck

Last edited:

diegolopezjr

Apr 14, 2014
well I used it with philz last week so it should work for you and to set up adb easiest way is to download the android sdk and once it's done you go to the platform tools folder(there should be an adb.exe and fastboot.exe inside) use the shift key plus right click on your mouse and click on open a command window here and first use adb devices to see if your phone shows up, if it does type in the add commands from the earlier link reboot and you should be able to boot normally, I will son fall asleep so I might not be available for long good luck

Ok how long more will you be awake? It is still downloading i started it a while ago its more than halfways done. can you please stay with me till i fix it :)

diegolopezjr

Apr 14, 2014
well I used it with philz last week so it should work for you and to set up adb easiest way is to download the android sdk and once it's done you go to the platform tools folder(there should be an adb.exe and fastboot.exe inside) use the shift key plus right click on your mouse and click on open a command window here and first use adb devices to see if your phone shows up, if it does type in the adb commands from the earlier link and then reboot, you should be able to boot normally, I will soon fall asleep so I might not be available for long good luck
Its not showing the device on there :/ what can i do

diegolopezjr

Apr 14, 2014
Since you don't have aroma file manager installed(with you can use a terminal like in twrp) and adb is not finding your phone(odd) your last strike of hope is to try and flash back to stock

Sent from my LG-D800 running stock kk, rooted with philz using XDA app

I dont mind going back to stock i just want my phone to work. How do i get the terminal?
oh and there is this adb sideload does that do anything?

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
I dont mind going back to stock i just want my phone to work. How do i get the terminal?
oh and there is this adb sideload does that do anything?

Well sideload is to move things into your phone which you can actually try to use to get the aroma file manager zip into your phone, and the terminal is a part of the aromafm for philz, and to flash to stock I recommend How to Flash to Stock

diegolopezjr

Apr 14, 2014
Well sideload is to move things into your phone which you can actually try to use to get the aroma file manager zip into your phone, and the terminal is a part of the aromafm for philz, and to flash to stock I recommend How to Flash to Stock

Ok and that should work right? do i need to be connected or how does it work

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Just read through it and hopefully everything should work fine