my nexus just shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bige610

Jul 12, 2012
I just received notice from my ups account that i will be receiving a package tomorrow from google. My only guess is this is my nexus 7. anyone else hear anything.

bige610

Jul 12, 2012
Screenshots? How do you know it's from google?

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 07/13/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
Tracking Number: 1Z7F382V020070xxxx
Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 2:15 PM and 6:15 PM
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

my wallet status has not changed

bige610

Jul 12, 2012
here is a screen shot. sorry i didnt know how to paste it into a post

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 3,856
Last edited:

JaSauders

Aug 10, 2011
I only put in my order on July 10th, however the transaction was already deducted from my account. :confused:

bige610

Jul 12, 2012
it hasn't shipped.

The label was created. How do we know you didn't create the label?

Dude, i dont even know how i could create a label using googles account. i just received the email from ups and got excited. if im wrong im wrong but im getting something in the mail from google tomorrow.

JaSauders

Aug 10, 2011
Dude, i dont even know how i could create a label using googles account. i just received the email from ups and got excited. if im wrong im wrong but im getting something in the mail from google tomorrow.

You didn't blur out the tracking info in the screenshot, so they went to ups.com. Within ups.com under that tracking info, it reads:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Show us the Google wallet email, that's more convincing...

The OP doesn't have to prove **** to us. All of you are trying to say the OP is lying and that y'all want proof, what good is that going to do? Is that going to make you receive your nexus 7 any faster by accusing someone that they are lying? A lot of you are acting like *****es because you want to be the first...hold on I gotta stop posting this. I just saw a ups truck go down my street. I need to go ask him if he has mine that I preordered in store at gamestop 2 days ago.

Edit: forgot to add Congrats to the op

Sent from my nexus 7 that I got off that ups truck using xda premium
    Screenshots? How do you know it's from google?

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 07/13/2012

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
    Tracking Number: 1Z7F382V020070xxxx
    Shipper: GOOGLE ANDROID CO UPS-SCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 2:15 PM and 6:15 PM
    UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

my wallet status has not changed
    This thread should be fun...
    when did you place your order?

June 29th. its the only thing ive ordered from them so im 99% sure it has to be my tablet. pretty excited.