What color did you get and how happy are you?

Search This thread

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
What color did you end up with and would you say you are

Very dissatisfied
Partially dissatisfied
Dissatisfied
Partially Satisfied
Satisfied
Or Very Satisfied.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BFirebird101

Feb 10, 2011
Gunmetal Grey. Gave the Glacial Silver to my Mom. Both look tight. Mine looks better though. Highly satisfied.

Sent from my HTC One M8!
U WOT M8?

Nov 21, 2012
Gunmetal gray. Extremely satisfied. Looks sleek, build quality is excellent, way better than my M7. I am really, really, really impressed with HTC. I am in love with the camera features, I honestly might stick with sense based roms for this iteration because the features are cool and useful, unlike samsung.

andrewp3481

Jun 30, 2011
I want gold. I think its worth the restocking fee. I got the darker gray
Gun metal color.

Sent from my HTC One (M8)

Frankie1588

Sep 26, 2011
Gunmetal grey. Extremely satisfied. I was on the fence originally but it was an easy decision once I saw them both in person.

mikey2487

Mar 9, 2011
gunmetal grey all the way. ordered the grey dot view case too so it should look really nice

S121Guy

Mar 30, 2011
Gunmetal for me with grey dot case. And white for wife and will get her purple dot case later. Loving it, but wish key board was a bit shorter

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using xda app-developers app

wtoj34

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Gunmetal for me with grey dot case. And white for wife and will get her purple dot case later. Loving it, but wish key board was a bit shorter

Do you recommend the dot case? Almost got it at the Verizon store but wanted to spend at least a little bit of time w/ the phone naked. I wasn't a fan of the stock keyboard so I got SwiftKey and it suits me well enough. Typically I'd go with Google keyboard but the vibration strength on click is way too strong.

Rado_vr6

Sep 16, 2010
Gunmetal and I'm extremely satisfied. Out of the dozens of phones I've ever owned, the M8 has the BEST build quality out of every single one of them! It looks and feels so classy compared to every other android device available.

S121Guy

Mar 30, 2011
Do you recommend the dot case? Almost got it at the Verizon store but wanted to spend at least a little bit of time w/ the phone naked. I wasn't a fan of the stock keyboard so I got SwiftKey and it suits me well enough. Typically I'd go with Google keyboard but the vibration strength on click is way too strong.

Just finished installing SwiftKey as well. As for the case I find it too stiff. But I've been breaking it in and it's not as bad as when I first bought it. However it doesn't fold flat against the bank of the phone which annoys the hell out of me right now. But it has saved my battery I assume since I answer all my calls with it on.

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Pew pew metal gray. Very satisfied.

I hardly got any work done today, but messing with the phone instead :p

Same here, boss actually got a little mad. Gunmetal and the incipio dualpro thin black and grey case. They go perfectly and great protection with no added bulk or weight. Was thinking to get the dot case but doubt will be any good from drop protection. Never had a flip style case so not sure how I'd like it.

thedrizzle

May 12, 2007
Gunmetal. Sick as hell. My vzw rep actually brought me all 3 colors and let me keep them for a day to decide, but really the grey is by far the best aesthetically. I'll say though that all 3 are on par with or better than iPhone in terms of build quality. Highly satisfied.

Reactions: deeznuts

dchandler326

Sep 7, 2007
Gun metal grey and grey dot case will be here tomorrow. I'm in heaven

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gunmetal. Sick as hell. My vzw rep actually brought me all 3 colors and let me keep them for a day to decide, but really the grey is by far the best aesthetically. I'll say though that all 3 are on par with or better than iPhone in terms of build quality. Highly satisfied.

I got the gunmetal gray with a gray dotview case. Im extremely happy with the phone, and i'm sure the dot case is going to grow on me once I break it in. The cover is too stiff right now and tends to flap shut if i accidentally let it go. I'd like to be able to sit my phone on a table and the dot cover lay open beside it instead of having to fold it under, which makes the phone unlevel.

That said, before I got the cover in, the height of the phone was a little bit of an issue with reaching the power button with my small hands, but that's a non-issue now since the case locks and unlocks the phone automatically.

Overall satisfied with my purchases.