[APP][5.0+]Connection Stabilizer Booster - 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G, WiFi

Search This thread

FLYeRNeT

Aug 29, 2019
At my office I have a bad 4G signal, so I tried this app, but I see no differences with or without Connection Stabilizer Booster.
Is there a way to test the differences with or without this app ?
Do I miss a special setting for best perfomances ?

dark64

Dec 18, 2023
Screenshot_2023-12-18-17-24-34-86_2de0cae896f129851fec4edc9f4a52ff.jpg

please any one tell me unlock reset on failure

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dashboard.png
    Connecting.png

This is is for those people who face connectivity issues with their 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G data or WiFI connection.
    It can address disconnection and other common connectivity issues.

Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.

★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
    Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
    Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G, 4G LTE or 5G internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
    When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.

★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
    Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G, 4G or 5G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
    Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.

★★★ Force Connect ★★★
    Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.

Highly customizable and elegant design with animations, transparency, bells, gongs and whistles to deliver best user experience.
    This app can fix 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G internet connection problems on service providers like T-Mobile, Verizon, Boost, Vodafone, Airtel, Jio, Telkomsel and any other troublesome carrier!

USAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
    → If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.

→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.

→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.

→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.

☆ If you are facing any unique connectivity issues or have suggestion for us, we are all ears. Just drop us an email.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    → When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
    To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.

Reset on failure is useful for those situations wherein data transmission stops but the connection still exists. It resets the connection to restore normal operation. This feature is embedded with the Keep Alive module and can be turned on or off using the respective setting.

Active Reconnect.png
    Active Keep Alive.png
    Help.png
    Settings.png
    Themes.png

Landscape.png

Update Available: Version 3.0.3 April 28, 2022

☆ Upgraded UI and core functionality.
    ☆ Stability and performance upgrades.
    ☆ More theme options.
    ☆ Upgraded purchase experience.
    ☆ Alternative method for enabling Active Reconnect for non-root users.
    ☆ Added French translation.

Minimum android version supported is now Android 5.0.

<Details of all versions not added here.>

Version 2.4.3 :) Jan 2, 2019
    ☆ Bug fixes
    ☆ Support for Android 9 Pie.
    ☆ Added Indonesian translation.
    Minimum android version supported is now Android 4.0.

Version 2.2.0 :) April 19, 2017
    ☆ New Features:
    ☛ WIDGETS!- Pro Version users get access to widgets for Active Keep Alive, Active Reconnect and Force Connect
    ☛ New improved algorithms with faster and better reconnection capability
    ☆ Numerous bug fixes
    ☆ Multiple enhancements for performance, speed and stability
    ☆ Better support for newer android versions
    ☆ You can refresh all radios using force connect if Refresh Radio is enabled in Active Reconnect settings
    ☆ Active Keep Alive notification is hidden from lock screen

Version 2.0.1 :) April 1, 2015
    ☆ New Features:
    ☛ Refresh Radio - Refresh the cell radio to restore data connection. On lollipop (root), this will toggle the airplane mode.
    ☛ Reset Radio - Reset the radio when resetting stalled connection
    ☆ Minimum wait time for Active Reconnect decreased to 6 secs
    ☆ Bug fixes and enhancements

Version 1.9.4 :) March 4, 2015

☆ Full support for Android 5 (lollipop)
    ☆ Bug fixes & enhancements

Version 1.9.0:) Feb 6, 2015

☆ Bug fixes
    ☆ Ad-free option
    ☆ Smart ping
    ☆ Numerous enhancements

Version 1.8.1:) Dec 16, 2014
    ☆ Fixed crash at launch on some devices

v1.8.0
    ☆ Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
    ☆ Added Russian translation
    ☆ Added alternate ping mechanism
    ☆ Improved performance and intelligence

v1.5.0
    ☆ Power saver mode - sleep when screen is off
    ☆ More informative notification icons
    ☆ Customizable reconnection wait intervals
    ☆ Added German translation
    ☆ Numerous bug fixes and enhancements[/B]

v1.2.1
    ☆ Reset on failure - automatically resets stalled connection
    ☆ Enhanced boost engine
    ☆ Redesigned UI - more intuitive and smooth
    ☆ Reduced memory footprint
    ☆ Improved help and support
    ☆ Bug fixes

Special thanks to Mokkami for German translation. If you want to help in translating to your language, please contact me.

I'm experiencing some weird problems with my provider (vodafone) in my nearby local town (germany). My smartphone has excellent reception (H+, I don't use 4G/LTE) but just doesn't send data through it. It works fine for like 30 seconds, then does absolutely nothing for 2-30 minutes. Really terrible, since my spotify premium becomes useless there.

Back to topic: Your app sounds great. The UI is a bit laggy but if it works... who cares? I'll leave home in some hours and then test the functionality. Hopefully this helps. Gonna report on later.
    Update will be rolled out this week. :D
    Keep sending your valuable feedback...

Perhaps allow the user to choose what ip/site to ping for the keep alive? It could then both be used as a keep alive AND possibly send an alert if a site is offline or at lease the notification might alert them.

I'd also appreciate a method of having it start with both the connection stabalizing AND the ping enabled either via settings or by tracking state of last time it was ran?