[Q] Internal memory full

Search This thread

nuggahund

Aug 8, 2010
Hello everyone.
I'm running Oxygen 2.0.1 with A2SD enabled.
My internal memeory seems to be almost completely full though i have nothing installed in it.
I cleared the cache a look through almost all my apps, but i really can't figure out why i have no space left.
Usually i have more than 100MB free space even with many more applications installed, so something must be using all my internal mem.

Do i have to clean my internal memory each time i flash a new ROM or something like that?

Meaple

Nov 5, 2008
Bradford
When you flash a new rom you do a factory reset and clear dalvik cache. As for your memory being almost full, depending on how the a2sd script works and what it puts onto the SD card, data can still install to internal memory. Like the dalvik cache. If you can, use a file manager to see what is using memory.

Sent from CM7

Reactions: nuggahund

nuggahund

Aug 8, 2010
Use root explorer. It will show the space available on each nand partition.

Okay thank you all guys.
I bought root explorer and look around a bit, and ofcause i came across the dalvik-cache.
The Dalvik-cache is nothing less than 85mb, which is pretty huge right?
is there any way i can shrink the case/is it possible that the cache contains information from my old rom, which does nothing else than using the space?

abaaaabbbb63

Nov 19, 2011
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
DOWNLOAD FOR FIX
This isthe download for the gps files filling the memory on your tablet.
Simple directions.

1bh6.jpg

unclechicken

May 19, 2014
I have a problem similar to this, but I had installed Intercepter-NG, and forgot to tell the program to use my SD card, and it filled up the internal memory with logs.

Now I can't get to the logs, because I have lost my USB cable.

Is there a free program for the Galaxy Y S5360 that will let me look in Internal Memory and delete the logs??

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London
I have a problem similar to this, but I had installed Intercepter-NG, and forgot to tell the program to use my SD card, and it filled up the internal memory with logs.

Now I can't get to the logs, because I have lost my USB cable.

Is there a free program for the Galaxy Y S5360 that will let me look in Internal Memory and delete the logs??

You don't need your usb cable to browse your own phone

There are many free programs, search the play store for a file manager...

Uninstall some apps if you need to make space

Or...is there an option within this interceptor app to delete the logs directly?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When you flash a new rom you do a factory reset and clear dalvik cache. As for your memory being almost full, depending on how the a2sd script works and what it puts onto the SD card, data can still install to internal memory. Like the dalvik cache. If you can, use a file manager to see what is using memory.

Sent from CM7
    Use root explorer. It will show the space available on each nand partition.
    You could wipe it through recovery then reboot and see what it looks like then..

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk