[Recovery][P760/765/768][2013/11/24] TWRP 2.6.1.0 Recovery

Search This thread

artit

Aug 17, 2011
Pathumthani
Teamwin Recovery Project 2.6.1.0 for P760/765/768

Backup and restore work fine for me. I don't edit anything just build it from their source.

Only for phone with Unlocked bootloader!

How to install
Via fastboot
  • Download .img recovery file
  • Boot your phone to Bootloader mode (Fastboot mode) by Lelus' method or "adb reboot oem-unlock" or QuickBoot app
  • Flash it with "fastboot flash recovery p768-twrp-2.6.1-recovery.img"
  • Then reboot with "fastboot reboot"
Via Recovery
  • Download .zip recovery and put it in sdcard
  • Boot to your recovery
  • Install TWRP recovery zip file
  • Reboot

Download Link

Bugs / known issues
  • Internal sdcard mount at /sdcard not /data/media
  • There're option to select internal/external backup & restore, at the folder title. At first I confuse because default backup location is internal.

Version History
  • 2013/11/24 - Fix Wip /data problem. TWRP don't format /data by default do /data/media is preserved. But you have an option to format /data.
  • 2013/11/21 - Initial release

Credits

Last edited:

noob.gamer

Apr 21, 2013
Bhubaneswar
Thanks for this recovery artit. Could you also build a CWM based recovery for the P760/P765/P768?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my P760 using Tapatalk

artit

Aug 17, 2011
Pathumthani
Thanks for this recovery artit. Could you also build a CWM based recovery for the P760/P765/P768?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my P760 using Tapatalk

CWM non-touch version is built with every CM rom but it a little inconvenient to use. Touch CWM can be built from http://builder.clockworkmod.com/. P760 is already in its support devices.

I think TWRP is more usable and faster (without md5 check). I also use touch CWM for P768 for a long time before switch to TWRP.

artit

Aug 17, 2011
Pathumthani
Is there an option to flash recovery from a tool like nandroid manager ? I found such option but it don't work ?

I tried that but app says recovery will be flashed to null. I don't know if that is correct.

It's don't work in nandroid manager even if you put /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 in destination.

The safest way to flash it is via fastboot.

But I've tried another method by using dd. But you need shell access to do it, and if you make some mistake you may soft brick your phone.

Reactions: PreemPalver

n0p3zz

Jun 18, 2012
Pancevo
I flashed zip verrsion for p760 and got kernel panic and restart loop,Use lelus fastboot method to revive it :p
Im on modded stock,so maybe thats the problem?
When i flashed old twrp 2.5 phone booted up normally :p

Top Liked Posts