Leak: Droid Incredible 3 Pictures

Search This thread

np231

Mar 2, 2010
Pictures of a new HTC device running Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4.0 were leaked. The device is heading for Verizon and it will have LTE capabilities!

Check out the source for pics of the new device running sense 4.0.

Source

bbeelzebub

May 11, 2010
Beverly Hills, CA
This might be a true successor to the original Droid Incredible. Some sites are saying AMOLED, so that would be nice. I'm not a fan of SLCD. Now, if only they can do something about battery life. That's the reason I didn't go to Rezound (oh, and the fact that the phone was way too thick in the first place).

I'm really torn. I like HTC Sense (Yeah, I guess I'm in the minority) but the battery on the Razr Maxx makes me want to overlook that I am not a fan of Moto's UI as much and their screen issues. If by some miracle HTC has addressed battery size/life, I think this will be my next phone.

Div033

Aug 17, 2010
Looks nice and all, but I'm pretty reluctant to purchase another snapdragon phone. Sense can be cool but future-proofing is cooler. As we all know from our Adreno 200 woes, snapdragon products are not future-proof and qualcomm has made no effort to collaborate with the community to bring us updated video drivers or open source userspace drivers. I'm voting with my wallet on this one.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the XDA app.

Reactions: POQbum

liteon163

Apr 1, 2011
Here's what this phone's gotta have for me to get one: a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset, an HD screen that is NOT pentile, and a battery that approaches 2000 mAh.

I would also like to be able to turn Sense off and go plain vanilla, or I'd like to use a launcher of my choice.

I've been eligible for an upgrade since January 4th. It's hard holding off until MWC and CTIA... If I don't see anything I like, it will be an LG Spectrum for me.

Sent from my AMOLED DInc using XDA App

pastalero

May 13, 2011
I just don't know anymore...by the time I upgrade Jellybean will be in full force so..yeah

NYC Coyote

Apr 28, 2010
New York
I only did a 1 year (remember those) upgrade when I got my Incredible.. and I got it day 1...

There has been nothing yet to want me to change to a new phone...

What I want: CDMA / GSM / LTE on 1 chip (which should be in phones by end of year - will definitely help battery life if everything was on one)... Super Amoled.... 4 inch Screen (slightly bigger than the Incredible.. but not huge like the others. I have big hands.. really big.. but its a phone.. not a tablet I want)... GREAT camera... And long battery life (hopefully fixed with my first wish)...

I'm not an Android fanboy.. or an iOS fanboy.. I just want a phone to match what I want.

Mr EGG

Jan 12, 2011
Hmmm... I'll probably miss my optical track "ball". I rarely use it but comes in handy for editing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Nalij

I want the Incredible 3 to be the same size as the original. I don't want/need a ginourmous screen. I just want a perfect size device, aka the original, with updated guts. Thanks.

I couldn't agree with you more. That's one of the main reasons that I have upgraded my device (besides the fact I love my Dinc), if I can barely fit it in my pocket, that is a problem.

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
Looks good but from the pics I saw of the sgs3 I might get a Samsung next. 12mp cam, tegra 3, and ics sound great

I just want to see Verizon's line of phones for this summer so I can make an informed decision. Rumors are great but the one thing not mentioned is becoming more important, battery capacity.

legault

Sep 25, 2010
Looks huge. Why have all the companies gotten caught up in a screen size pissing contest? :( We need another RAZR that is thin AND small. Not like the current one, which is closer to a machete than a razor.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks nice and all, but I'm pretty reluctant to purchase another snapdragon phone. Sense can be cool but future-proofing is cooler. As we all know from our Adreno 200 woes, snapdragon products are not future-proof and qualcomm has made no effort to collaborate with the community to bring us updated video drivers or open source userspace drivers. I'm voting with my wallet on this one.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using the XDA app.
    I want the Incredible 3 to be the same size as the original. I don't want/need a ginourmous screen. I just want a perfect size device, aka the original, with updated guts. Thanks.