[ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lteatt][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 official nightlies

Search This thread

_Dennis_

Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Can someone twill me where developer option are in this version of cm

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

From the first post

http://teamhacksung.org/wiki/index.php/CyanogenMod10.1:t0lte:FAQs

Why are there no Developer Options in CM10.1?

They are present, just hidden in 4.2. You will be able to see them after you tap build number 7 times in About Phone.

Reading is your friend.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

dw9906

Jun 24, 2010
Terre Haute, IN
www.facebook.com

Anyone else have data issues on t0ltetmo? Doesn't show data very often and as soon as you do anything that uses data it drops. Then shows unknown data state in status. Any ideas? Didn't see it under know issues.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

ainen

Aug 26, 2011
My sensors are not working either. I've tried reflashing as well. I came from CleanROM 4.0.5.

Dazog

Sep 30, 2009
I came from n7105 ported rom with Perseus kernel and I have non-working sensors.

I bet this is the reason why:

Perseus alpha27 (02/12):
Sources updated with various updates from N8000u1 base. Included are following important changes;
Wacom drivers, Sensorhub firmwares, touchscreen updated.

Did alot of other roms do this pull to I wonder?

flameran

May 21, 2012
I have never flashed perseus kernel and no sensors.

I came from n7105 ported rom with Perseus kernel and I have non-working sensors.

I bet this is the reason why:

Perseus alpha27 (02/12):
Sources updated with various updates from N8000u1 base. Included are following important changes;
Wacom drivers, Sensorhub firmwares, touchscreen updated.

Did alot of other roms do this pull to I wonder?

tetrahedonism

Sep 23, 2011
Anytime I try and change the updater-script it seems to just fail for the SGH-I317M. I know it's horrible to ask for an ETA, but is there any way to get another experimental? D:

jug6ernaut

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 7, 2006
San Antonio, Tx
I was merely asking for some help. Thanks for the pointer, going to try it now!

You should know better then to say ETA, it sets off war alarms.

In the update script, the first or second line there is an assert statement with a lot devices names in it, remove that line(as long as u are on a GSM Note 2 LTE variant). And you should be fine. Once edited just rezip the whole dir so it was structured same as original. Then flash.

Reactions: urs74

tetrahedonism

Sep 23, 2011
You should know better then to say ETA, it sets off war alarms.

In the update script, the first or second line there is an assert statement with a lot devices names in it, remove that line(as long as u are on a GSM Note 2 LTE variant). And you should be fine. Once edited just rezip the whole dir so it was structured same as original. Then flash.

Yeah, I got it, thanks for the help. I ended up just editting it in Solid Explorer and it worked perfectly. Excited to try this out, and I just laughed at how stupid of a mistake that was. Live and learn!

smokin1337

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2010
Virginia

Same here sensors are not working. I came from cleanrom att se and tried reflashing to no avail. I will keep trying to fix it and post if I get it...

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK

If you're talking about rotation sensors, working great for me - I came from jellybam.

I get GREAT 4G, but I have to do the #*#*4636.

None the less - FREAKING awesome madmack & Codeworkx :D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

ahmarchi

Aug 20, 2008
Greensboro

Sensor issue folks, flash jellybam then this after it should fix your sensors.

Do u have to flash it then wipe system blah balh or do unflash jellybam then instantly flash cm? Or do u flash run jellybam 1time then without wiping flash cm

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK

There was a way to add the nav bar keys, by editing the buildprop. I tried to edit using root explorer, but I couldn't figure out how to edit there (I was pretty sure that you pressed the menu key)?
Anyway, I tried using rom toolbox - you add */system/build.prop *
And in the second line *qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0 * save & reboot - but I'm not having any luck?
I couldn't remember what it needs to be saved as, ie;the first of the 3 lines - when I go back into the buildprop the two lines above are where they should be, but it says that there's "no description available for this entry"?

I'm pretty sure that it's something simple that I missed? It did work in 4.1, but maybe not in 4.2?

ainen

Aug 26, 2011

Do u have to flash it then wipe system blah balh or do unflash jellybam then instantly flash cm? Or do u flash run jellybam 1time then without wiping flash cm

This is what I did:
1. Backup
2. Factory Reset/Wipe System
3. Flash JellyBam and let it boot
4. Go back into recovery and Factory Reset/wipe System
5. Flash CM10.1/Gapps
6. Reboot

I was also able to do an advanced backup of my data. I did this after letting CM10.1 boot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Official CyanogenMod Wik: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/T0lte_Info

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GSM), or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

Upgrading from CyanogenMod 10:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot
    - Wipe data of clock app
    - Reset everything under Settings -> Date & Time otherwise editing alarms might cause FCs

Downgrading to 4.1.x ROMs:
    - After flashing your 4.1 ROM, flash the attached file to move your sdcard content out of the 0/ subfolder.

CM10.1 official nightly builds:
    http://www.get.cm/?device=t0lteatt

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#t0lteatt/cm10.1/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

cqzsTl.png
    ciPQWl.png
    Smpv0l.png

o5NZFl.png
    eAJJIl.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    Great friggin' news:

Yep, we did it again! Our opensource audio HAL seems to work almost fine.
    Incall earpiece, speaker, mic and bluetooth are working. A2dp works also.
    Since Google Now works properly i assume the Camcorder will be fine, too.
    Headset is working as well.

Download: cm-10.1-20130125-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip
    Please test it.

Known bugs:
    - mic mute broken during calls

you got codeworkx and sbrissen to thank for kick starting this. :highfive::highfive:
    Members yet another Development Thread Cleaned of the OT/Drama/Not Needed type posts, shall we get back to development. And consider this your Warning any more of these not needed type posts, I will be passing out "treats", Thank You.

BTW how about Members attempt to fix their own problems with a little homework and searching. Instead of posting and waiting on others to come up with your solutions. Thanks
    Thanks, I just installed ForceKernel (OC TO 1,920Mhz) and then run some benchmarks and it's much slower than Perseus, I used to get in Perseus around 7,500 in Quadrant and now I get around 4,500 to 5,500, am I doing something wrong ?

NOTE: I am using SetCPU and the Governor is "pegasusq"

world is going to end because your ePenis has narrowed because of less score?
    that's damn hard.
    Please test if this fixes audio over bluetooth for you:
    cm-10.1-20130120-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip