Note 3 'confirmed' by an official with 8 core, 5.9 screen

Search This thread

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington

It's the same source (a Korean Times affiliate) that originally confirmed it at 6.3". And Samfirmware, the number one purveyor of Samsung gossip, said the SGS4 was going to be exclusively S-600 and LCD which we know it's not. When a device is months away rumors are even less credible. Although with the SGS4 being 5” and shorter (based on cases seen at CBIT) 5.9” in a similar footprint to the Note II kind of makes sense.

Mohammed779

Dec 28, 2012
Note 2 cant fit my pocket.. Even bigger is coming? Oh my gosh..

8 cores would be amazing! But I'll stay on note 2 for the next 2 years

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

xFrozen

Nov 8, 2011
I think they're going a bit too far by making it bigger.
I can use the Note 2 fine in my hands, but it seems like 5.5inch is the max I would want. Reaching the top left corner takes a bit more effort than any other part of the screen. My hands are large compared to almost all of my friends. Note 2 fits in my pockets just fine, but I do have some pants where it sticks out because their pockets are slightly too small. Women tend to have a big problem with this phone because women's pants have super small pockets (it should be a crime to make them so small).

ChodTheWacko

Feb 8, 2011
I read somewhere that it is 5.9 inches with no hardware buttons. So if they shrink the bezel a bit, it won't be much larger than the note 2. Seems reasonable.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

qazibasit

Mar 24, 2012
Finally they understand that 6.3 wont benifit them. Samsung has become wise somehow.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Jobiza

Oct 21, 2010
OnePlus 8T
It will most propably have 5.7" screen, since that's enough for screen upgrade but can still be smaller by dimensions.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

gandalf21502

Jul 15, 2010
Cumberland
It will almost for certain be larger that 5.5, just the nature of the 'game'...BUT they will be a time in the not to distant future that they will have to stop playing on 'bigger is better'...

MohJee

Nov 3, 2012
Note II is bigger than Note I but it feels and looks smaller because of better design. If they can magically do that again then I'm all for it.

ralphrmartin

Nov 19, 2010
Cardiff
Guys, I had a Note I before my Note II - and I really miss the bigger screen, even though everything else is better. It's a shame this one will ONLY be 5.9".

TellTheTruth

Mar 3, 2013
Nice, even bigger screen :) but I'm pretty sure there's going to be complaints from people that can't fit their Note III in their pockets :rolleyes:...

Top Liked Posts