2300mAh Slim Extended Battery Ebay

Search This thread

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
The 2300 andita battery came in today and the contacts are slightly off compared to stock but its working fine. So far so good, will add more afyer a few days.

pbassjunk

Apr 5, 2010
Nexus 7
Nexus 6
I got one of those. I paid about 30 because I didn't want to go with the cheapest. It only lasted a bit longer than the stock battery. I ended up taking it apart and there were basically 2 1000mah batteries stacked on top of each other.

[Assuming you meant closer to 1800mah..]

Stacking two batteries isn't a bad thing, that's basically how an extended battery works. Paralleling two batteries combines the amperage while maintaining the same voltage.

Just about any extended battery (from no-name up to fancier Seidio, etc) is going to do this. It's not cost effective to experiment with the chemistry for what would be a very niche product.

Kebetz

Jan 4, 2012
Seattle
The 2300 andita battery came in today and the contacts are slightly off compared to stock but its working fine. So far so good, will add more afyer a few days.
I know it sounds a little strange, but those little portable chargers are pretty useful. I'm always on the go and am a bus commuter so I have plenty of battery needs. I'll find a link or something in case anybody doesn't know what I'm referring to.

Edit: Heheh, that's what you guys are already talking about isnt it? How do I make that little embarrassed face....
Edit: :eek:

Last edited:

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
Kebetz I know what you are talking about its like a little battery brick you just plug into your phone. Neat concept since you can charge it and tour phone at the same time. I would rather just have a battery with slightly higher capacity without a humpback looking case. This andida battery is definitely heavier, I have high hopes.

Last edited:
Reactions: latinmaxima

Kebetz

Jan 4, 2012
Seattle
Kebetz I know what you are talking about its like a little battery brick you just plug into your phone. Neat concept since you can charge it and tour phone at the same time. I would rather just have a battery with slightly higher capacity without a humpback looking case. This andida battery is definitely heavier, I have high hopes.

Yeah, I have a backup battery as well as one of the portable doo-dads. I honestly thought that it would have more capacity initially, but I also thought "great, if it's this weak to start..." but it is still pluggin' away. With a built in cord and a female USB and MicroUSB me and the woman can charge at the same time while out and about or we can charge off of one outlet while the thing itself is charging... probably terrible for it... but w/e, it was 20 bucks.

At the risk of sounding like an ass... are you guys ever manually calibrating? Are you using KO's battery script? Undervolting? Lots of ways to get to squeeze out juice W/O giving up your phone...
I love the people that say "after twenty seven hours I still had 54%" or whatever... I want to use my phone.. lmao. ALL day.

Last edited:

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
The past few months I've been seeing a lot of stuff about not manually calibrating or wiping battery stats. I save juice by removing worthless stock apps, using inverted or dark theme apps, not running gps, wifi, or 4g unless needed etc... and I usually charge off usb and it seems to tak elonger but give better battery life. I also never let my battery run down completely and often power the device off when it hits 100% then refresh charge to 100% again while off before I flash. also whatever agat did to tfe16 is doing a good job with battery life.

Last edited:

Kebetz

Jan 4, 2012
Seattle
Sounds like you are doing what you can. Lol took most of my suggestions away from me =p
There are others like have wifi turned to 2.4gh only, etc.. My recent experiences are interesting results but need confirmation. I have 3g and WiMAX both on but heavily sedated, so to speak. wimax idlesleep is set to 5 (default 10, custom, up to 300) and its attempts to connect are 1(default 2, custom up to 15) with a retry rate of 50 (default is 120....). Wimax mode DM. Data and work mode on cdma. Backround data disabled... . . . . . . . .
Still testing, but considering my internet is always on I'm amazed i got this long post typed after hours of fiddling with no charging...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
Yeah I did the wifi on 2.4 only setting but not sure if it made any difference. So far it appears this 2300mah battery has given me 30 minutes more screen time at 30% remaining life. Just over 2.5 hours screen time right now with 1.5 hours Pandora bluetooth streaming and other background activities so 4 hours awake time is pretty good for me. I've also run some benchmarks and speed tests that took a little extra off the battery this run. I could definitely get more screen time if I made things dim, or undervolted, underclocked etc.. but I got this phone for its beautiful screen and fast speeds and I like to enjoy it in its glory hence the extended life battery.

Reactions: latinmaxima

donsh00tmesanta

Oct 16, 2011
Yeah I did the wifi on 2.4 only setting but not sure if it made any difference. So far it appears this 2300mah battery has given me 30 minutes more screen time at 30% remaining life. Just over 2.5 hours screen time right now with 1.5 hours Pandora bluetooth streaming and other background activities so 4 hours awake time is pretty good for me. I've also run some benchmarks and speed tests that took a little extra off the battery this run. I could definitely get more screen time if I made things dim, or undervolted, underclocked etc.. but I got this phone for its beautiful screen and fast speeds and I like to enjoy it in its glory hence the extended life battery.

on 3g? with wifi i hit 5hrs on screen time with 1800oem thats with slacker radio playing

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
An average day for me is using 3g, 4g, wifi, gps, bluetooth in various locations with various apps with 3g always on. Just using my phone for normal stuff all day as needed is my goal. I made it 24 hours until I hit that 15% warning then charged via usb this afternoon. It definitely took longer to charge this battery than stock and tonight drain seems slower than usual. So far still good for me.

Kebetz

Jan 4, 2012
Seattle
Heres my actual battery life,
With WiMAX, 3g, location enhancements, the screen, tapatalk or internet, ran speed tests, flashed a couple things.... Occasional on the gps. Everything else was on the whole time.
Notice how steep it gets once wifi is on? Lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337936566640.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337936566640.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 423
  • uploadfromtaptalk1337936582621.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337936582621.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

freecharlesmanson

Nov 21, 2010
Sense my original post I basically heavily edited my governor and frequency settings so the gpu runs at max at 800mhz anyway looking story short under extremely heavy data use and screen usage I only got it down to 70 in 9 hours... day trading while I was at work.... so I just left zecco open and was checking my orders every 10 minutes four nine hours

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
This battery combined with kobridge tweaks and FE22 has been just great. Today was very light so I'm still at 74% after 12 hours off charger with about an hour of screen time. Yesterday was a heavy usage day with over 4 hours screen time at regular settings. I know the battery, rom and tweaks all play a part but this is double what I was getting on ICS leaks from 2 months ago. And yes I know some people get 5 or 6 hours screen time on stock battery or 3 days on humpback battery but I don't like looking at a dim screen or carrying a brick around.

mrej201

Mar 18, 2012
union city NJ
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1369968

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

This battery combined with kobridge tweaks and FE22 has been just great. Today was very light so I'm still at 74% after 12 hours off charger with about an hour of screen time. Yesterday was a heavy usage day with over 4 hours screen time at regular settings. I know the battery, rom and tweaks all play a part but this is double what I was getting on ICS leaks from 2 months ago. And yes I know some people get 5 or 6 hours screen time on stock battery or 3 days on humpback battery but I don't like looking at a dim screen or carrying a brick around.

i use a trexcell 3800 with kobrige i use the tweak fast

Top Liked Posts