Update time line by device?

Search This thread

LuschenatsS4

Nov 30, 2013
I would like to know if this exists.
Is there a time line starting with the stock Rom (that came with my phone) to where we are now. Maybe somewhere this exist. I can't seem to find it though. If it doesn't, maybe this would be a helpful tool for us Noobs. Like a family tree. In the beginning there was version 4.2. Then Sac ate of the forbidden fruit, which beget so on and so on. It would be great if it compared each stock version to the appropriate mod options as well.
I included a screen shot of what I'm running now. I got through it last go round but I felt like i had no idea what the hell i was doing or why. Free hot spot was my motivation. Now there is a new software update. I want to keep up but I feel lost as to what I am supposed to be doing. I wanna be smart too! :eek: Any good reading material available? (PDA soft Ware basics for dummies )
Thanks for the patience and help it's greatly appreciated.
Robert out!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-12-11-04-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-12-11-04-11.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 26

FanOfSkynyrd

Mar 15, 2011
If you want to upgrade to rooted custom 4.4rom you will have to flash the NAE modem firmware, use Unkownforces. Most of the custom roms have specific instructions on how to flash so follow them

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: LuschenatsS4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you want to upgrade to rooted custom 4.4rom you will have to flash the NAE modem firmware, use Unkownforces. Most of the custom roms have specific instructions on how to flash so follow them

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
    Here is the version path: MDC, MDL, MF9 were all 4.2 then, MJA, MK2 were 4.3, then NAE IS 4.4.2.

Sent from my icrap 2 using Tapatalk HD