[Q] HELP S4 touchwiz stock

Search This thread

fabiotastic

Mar 22, 2014
Hi Guys,
I rooted and installed twrp on my i9505 s4, and i flashed cm11 on it, it was a snapshot build and there were some bugs, so i downloaded cm 10.1 RC and flashed it but it wont boot. I flashed 11 on it again and i placed echoe on my device, started up and my wifi couldnt been turned on... Okay so back to cm 11, but it wont boot anymore so i tried echoe with all the stock settings and when it booted there was continuesly popping up an error that something is missing. But now i dont know what to do. Does anyone have a Totally stock touchwiz for the s4 i9505 version? Or any other options? Thnx

timb3rwolff73

Mar 22, 2014
Hi Guys,
I rooted and installed twrp on my i9505 s4, and i flashed cm11 on it, it was a snapshot build and there were some bugs, so i downloaded cm 10.1 RC and flashed it but it wont boot. I flashed 11 on it again and i placed echoe on my device, started up and my wifi couldnt been turned on... Okay so back to cm 11, but it wont boot anymore so i tried echoe with all the stock settings and when it booted there was continuesly popping up an error that something is missing. But now i dont know what to do. Does anyone have a Totally stock touchwiz for the s4 i9505 version? Or any other options? Thnx

there are threads for stock ROMs
can be downloaded from Sammobile or Samsung Updates