I feel the need to say goodbye

Search This thread

TheoKondak

Jul 25, 2009
Brussels
Well, might not seem very legit, to post here about that matter, but after like 3 years with my Hero, and since second one part of this community, i feel the need to say goodbye to all loyal Hero owners.The reason i say goodbye, is because i upgraded to Galaxy SII , but i will keep my hero as exhibit in my room!

Cheers guys!

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
So long friend, I had my hero tucked away, have since used an iphone, galaxy s2 as well, I only left my galaxy s2 last week for the nexus, so lost ability, to move around with my 25gig plus music collection, as sadly the nexus only has 16gig, so hv had to come back to my hero, and it still breathes.

Reactions: TheoKondak

nee22

Apr 11, 2010
Thanks and Hello

I have had my Hero since the week it was launched in the NL great phone was looking to replace it but can not find anything as small, neat and well built.

Was running a MoDaCo ROM for almost 2 years just updated to EleLinux 7.2 thanks guys it is like have a whole new phone. :)

So sorted for another couple of years.

AntonioTrindade

Jan 17, 2010
Lisboa
I will also say goodbye to my Hero

I am thinking of "upgrading" my Hero for a Samsung Galaxy S II, as well.

I am tired of missing calls event with stock ROMs. Besides, I need for CPU power than the Hero has to offer.

This doesn't mean I am disappointed with my Hero. It's a great phone, but it already past its time... :)

Syrebral

May 28, 2012
Here in Australia a retailer is offering the Galaxy S2 for under $400 and I must admit, I've been interested.

I just installed the Hero ICS 4.0.3 ROM today and I'm pleasantly surprised with what the phone is still capable of, despite it being terribly 'old hat' now.

Does the Galaxy S2 have any shortcomings? Still very much considering it for the money.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So long friend, I had my hero tucked away, have since used an iphone, galaxy s2 as well, I only left my galaxy s2 last week for the nexus, so lost ability, to move around with my 25gig plus music collection, as sadly the nexus only has 16gig, so hv had to come back to my hero, and it still breathes.