Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
u sure? sum1 else confirmed it on the previous build,
the BASS Boost dosnt effect
Equalizer no effect
Virtual Room No Effect >_< it stays the same

it works for me i hear a difference when i check and uncheck during music

and if anyone doesn t like the camera app becasue it looks funny then download

ics camera + in the play store its the exact same ics camera with a few extra features i use it on gingerbread and now i can use it on this

sam.bagga

Jul 13, 2009
Norwalk
Proximity sensor works fine for me.
No such problem.
Just played with z-test and saw there are few parameters Sampling Rate,Power,Maximum range and Resolution that define it and these are set in the Kernel
In ICS kernel values are:
Sampling Rate:High
Power:0.5 mA
Maximum range:9cm
Resolution:9cm
Now most probably roq kernel has different values, so can someone please guide where and how to change corresponding values in kernel.
I would be grateful if someone can please make a patch(if possible) for this, I have no idea in kernel development

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
In z test it says the camera preview size is 640x480... shouldn't it be 480x320?

Seek the signature below the line;)

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
I got the same value on stock 2.3.3 so i guess it is ok.

Sent from my LG-P500h using XDA

Ok thanks I also checked more in there and it shows a light sensor wtf???:confused::confused::confused: it says something like "dummy lge light sensor" but I know it doesn't exists why is it there? Does ICS bring us LTE by software sensors?:):)

dancom96

Sep 19, 2011
Flashed today, tested and everything appears to work fine. It's amazing camera got fixed :)

In z test it says the camera preview size is 640x480... shouldn't it be 480x320?

I would guess that the additional resolution is used for when you zoom, so that the picture does not instantly become blurry as you zoom, although this is just speculation so I'm not certain.

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
Ok thanks I also checked more in there and it shows a light sensor wtf???:confused::confused::confused: it says something like "dummy lge light sensor" but I know it doesn't exists why is it there? Does ICS bring us LTE by software sensors?:):)

Don't you know the meaning of dummy?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

purche

Sep 6, 2009
ROM works very good .... beside the other already mentioned things there are some smaller issues.
Not a. Big thing but just some diffs to stock ROMs and CM7.

While using telefon in a call you can switch from normal mode to loudspeaker ... the volume is not very loud.. was much louder before.

In navigation with Navigon the speaker volume is always maximum.

These are some smaller bugs ... perhaps there are more problems with other apps and different speaker modes.

Very good work btw ....

Peter

dit-96

Jul 24, 2009
I have problem with wifi. If phone booting without sim card, wifi working great, but if I insert sim card, phone don't want to see any wifi network, after that, helps only hard reset. How i can solve this problem?

Last edited:

Lt.Win

Aug 20, 2011
Mumbai
I have problem with wifi. If phone booting without sim card, wifi working great, but if I insert sim card, phone don't want to see any wifi network, after that, helps only hard reset. How i can solve this problem?

Doesn't happen with me, try reflashing and do a full wipe this time. (Factory reset, dalvik, battery stats, system, boot - its what I do.)

Reactions: dit-96
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D