HELP!!! Can I get Evo back to PRE pre-release without root?

Search This thread

VoodooRacing

Aug 1, 2010
I am not rooted and I just installed the pre-release version. Do I need to root or can I get back to where I was yesterday so I will receive OTA from Sprint?

Or Root?

Thanks

Last edited:

Yedgy

Jul 18, 2010
Phoenix
I am not rooted and I just installed the pre-release version. Do I need to root or can I get back to where I was yesterday so I will receive OTA from Sprint?

Or Root?

Thanks
If you don't have root, you'll just have to sit tight for now and enjoy your new ROM. You might have luck checking for an update on Tuesday if the version you have isn't the final released version. It may be days to weeks before some enterprising dev breaks root on the FroYo ROM.

VoodooRacing

Aug 1, 2010
If you don't have root, you'll just have to sit tight for now and enjoy your new ROM. You might have luck checking for an update on Tuesday if the version you have isn't the final released version. It may be days to weeks before some enterprising dev breaks root on the FroYo ROM.

Ok. I actually have no serious problems other than not being able to access YouTube. It says sorry cannot play video. What's up with that?

Thanks!

VoodooRacing

Aug 1, 2010
go to your youtube app, and try playing the same video 2 or 3 times. This is what finally got it going right for me

i've tried it several times . it won't even open from the app drawer. i don't understand , everything else works fine .
When i go to a website with a you tube video inserted, it will play from within that page. but if i go to youtube it won't play .

Last edited: