[Updated]08-03-2012 Gapps-Old Market(Fixed Gtalk Screen Layout)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chemicalrage

Oct 17, 2011
About that search widget, I hate that piece of ****. I removed it on purpose. If you want it, install it from Market. The error in the widget that comes is because of a command in updater-script file(the widget is not in the zip). Just pull the error widget and remove it from homescreen. Does that take in a lot of effort? :)
i can't get this to work, every time i flash this on cm7.2 rc5.5 the search widget displays error and the market sometimes doesn't shows up or sometimes shows but doesn't do anything. It's really frustrating and some other dude from my place is having the same problem. (we have the same phone SGM)

EDIT: f*ck didn't see the note you put there, gonna try to log to google first and see if market will be visible. :D sorry

EDIT2: it works -.-" haha thanks

ryo_hakashi

Apr 5, 2011
Can't sync contacts with my google account

I use this gapps but it can not sync with my contact on google..
how to fix this?

Thanks..

droidface

Nov 19, 2011
How to install your gapps when I already have default gapps from emanon?

Sent from my GT-S5570L using Tapatalk

palab0i

Jan 12, 2012
I just flashed the new market from your thread. But when i open the play store, it says authentication is required. You need to sign in to your google account. But i had lohged in my account in accounts and sync. I've already logged in gtalk. How to fix this? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is for those people who were asking for Old Market.
    UPDATED:
    -=Gapps=- Last Old Market Update 2.3.6 Fastest Market - Fixed Gtalk Screen Layout 08-03-2012

This would probably be the last update. Nothing left to do much in this thread. Ciao!

Changelog:

Code:
    Reverted to GoogleSearchWidget from the last GB gapps from goo-inside me.
    Updated Youtube.apk(2.4.4)
    Removed Gmail.apk (Useless app from Google- Cant even download zip attachments. I suggest you use Email.apk from stock. Attached in thread. Works far better)            
    Signed all apps and removed some bloatware.
    Fixed Gtalk Screen Layout
    Removed Market Updater
    Retained Maps framework files
    Removed Maps.apk because it runs in background usually even after closing resulting in battery consumption. If you want Google maps, Just download from market.

Note: If you cannot see the market after flashing this, Just login to Gtalk and Market would appear within a second. :)

Updated - http://www.mediafire.com/?j5ifpfeuccg28ny

Flash in CWM.
    Can be used for any Custom Rom with GingerBread Baseband.

If you are searching for the new market. Go to this link - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23396851#post23396851
    Checked all the files. Dint find any problem with Sync. Maybe something is wrong with your google account.

Btw- Updated --
    I use this gapps but it can not sync with my contact on google..
    how to fix this?

Thanks..
    Yeah. You can flash it. If your latest market doesnt downgrade after flashing this,
    Uninstall Market from Titanium Backup and then flash this in Recovery.
    Note: If you cannot see the market after flashing this. Chill. You dont need to worry. Just login to Gtalk and Market would appear within a second. :)