[UPG]Sim Unlock HTC Raphael

Search This thread

tupisdin

Dec 14, 2004
Can remove simlock from HTC Raphael and from any other HTC devices.

This service is not free.

You will get unlock code in 5 minutes to 72 hours.

It will costs 50$ = 34EUR = 27GBP by donation to xda-developers.com - http://xdaforums.com/donations.php

Please send me a Private Message for details.

P.S. you do not need to reflash, disassembly, hard reset your device!

Last edited by a moderator:

da_jojo

Nov 19, 2006
Utrecht
houseofyu.nl
from the raphael... there are NO BRANDED raphael yet and you can buy the code from your provider if one really feels the need to and cant wait till people fix some proggy for it ....

yes this is great bull**** and yes we been here and yes it freaking irritates me !!

cmonex

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
from the raphael... there are NO BRANDED raphael yet and you can buy the code from your provider if one really feels the need to and cant wait till people fix some proggy for it ....

yes this is great bull**** and yes we been here and yes it freaking irritates me !!

what is bull**** / irritating?

and if you want us to er, fix up a program for it... hopefully soon done :)

da_jojo

Nov 19, 2006
Utrecht
houseofyu.nl
this unpresent force to donate in order to get this code...
i still dont see the point in this .. no need to discuss

codes work for this people whom like to have it.. donations go to the forum ... correct me if im wrong

xdaking

Nov 13, 2006
this unpresent force to donate in order to get this code...
i still dont see the point in this .. no need to discuss

codes work for this people whom like to have it.. donations go to the forum ... correct me if im wrong

donating the money is upto you, if you dont want to unlock it then you dont want it, but there are people who need to unlock their phones immediately, NO FREE SOLUTION AT THE MOMENT

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
well as for free solutions to the average freeloader - none.

cheap solution - as I promised earler in this thread it is here ... Raphael / Touch pro sim unlock by OliNex

contributors as always, get it free ...!

anyone who gets upset that it is not free for non contributors, well, consider that you still get your locked device real cheap overall *and* it is now unlocked too, and the total amount is still not much! ;)

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
well as for free solutions to the average freeloader - none.

cheap solution - as I promised earler in this thread it is here ... Raphael / Touch pro sim unlock by OliNex

contributors as always, get it free ...!

anyone who gets upset that it is not free for non contributors, well, consider that you still get your locked device real cheap overall *and* it is now unlocked too, and the total amount is still not much! ;)

that makes more sence doing it this way, what bugs me is the apparent need for a middle man as is the case with other "unlockers", i donate straight to the forum which is exactly where the money goes anyway so why the middle man, just seems a bit daft if you ask me.

Course things have changed on here over the years, an as they say you dont get anything for free any more so thats how things have to be now.

mixmaven

Mar 8, 2005
I am sure I take more from xda than I give, and I do try and help out when I can, but frankly most of us don't have the same skill set as olipro/cmonex. In case you haven't noticed who made your spl lately, take a look. I respect their work and think they are being more than fair. The amount they are charging doesn't even come close to covering the amount of work they put in, not to mention the free software and support they supply the forum. I wish xda would go to paid memberships (10-20£ a year for everyone but active cooks) to weed out a lot of junk and help support those who contribute. Without XDA, my phone(s) would suck.

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
I am sure I take more from xda than I give, and I do try and help out when I can, but frankly most of us don't have the same skill set as olipro/cmonex. In case you haven't noticed who made your spl lately, take a look. I respect their work and think they are being more than fair. The amount they are charging doesn't even come close to covering the amount of work they put in, not to mention the free software and support they supply the forum. I wish xda would go to paid memberships (10-20£ a year for everyone but active cooks) to weed out a lot of junk and help support those who contribute. Without XDA, my phone(s) would suck.

Im saying that what olipro/cmonex and co do is better than what otherpeople do on here, they give people the opertunity to get it free if they contribute which is exactly what the forum was made for in the first place, i dont agree with free loaders taking and not giving, what bugs me about all the other folk who charge for things is that they dont take in to account what that person gives back to the comunity financially or otherwise.

shadykw

Nov 29, 2005
my pro was already unlocked

i have just recieved my Pro from HI, in toerh words the DUTCH provider KPN, and it was already unlocked, not a problem whatsoever, i even tried it with my T-Mobile sim, and it functioned perfectly.
so i dont know if basically they give em out locked or not, as most of my friends who have got that phone recieved it unlocked.

cmonex

Jul 23, 2006
Budapest
that makes more sence doing it this way, what bugs me is the apparent need for a middle man as is the case with other "unlockers", i donate straight to the forum which is exactly where the money goes anyway so why the middle man, just seems a bit daft if you ask me.

Course things have changed on here over the years, an as they say you dont get anything for free any more so thats how things have to be now.

not sure what you mean by middle man.

anyway, yes you still get many things for free ;) such as the hardspl itself! that will ALWAYS remain free. and then, many cool custom roms and packages/cabs, descriptions and support for unbricking the usual non special bricks, support for flashing too, etc. etc.

edit: ah I see there is no disagreement after all. :)

E

englezos

I want to buy a phone that is locked to vodaphone from adbroad... If i donate and u give me this advice will i be able to unlock it and use it 100% ?