[Q] Vibration along with Expanded Notifications

Search This thread

CalculatedRisk

Jan 20, 2013
Hey Guys,

I just recently got my Nexus 4, and began to do some work on it. I unlocked the bootloader, flashed PhilZ Touch recovery, rooted, and got Xposed framework, all on stock ROM and Kernel. I began to restore all my apps, data, files, etc.. and just finished. But I noticed something that I cant remember if it happened right out of the box: when I proceed to expand my notifications, my device vibrates a short but noticeable vibrate. I have full control over vibration, sound, etc.. elsewhere, except in the notification shade with these expanding notifications. I have gone through ROM settings, Kernel Settings, Gravity Box, etc and cant see if this is something I did or if this is how its always been, and if so, how to disable it. Thanks in advance guys.

CalculatedRisk

Jan 20, 2013
Update

Hey Guys,

I tried booting into safe mode and checking, and it seemed that it still happened, although all my Xposed tweaks were still visibly there. This means it isnt an app, but could possibly be GravityBox, Xuimod or tweakbox. I will start disabling these modules to see if it fixes the problems.

CalculatedRisk

Jan 20, 2013
Update on Notification Expand/Collapse Vibration

Alright. I made a nandroid to preserve my device in its current state, and proceeded to disable all xposed modules and rebooted. My device continued to vibrate when notifications were expanded/collapsed, and so with all modules disabled, I booted into safe mode to disable all user apps, essentially making my device pure stock. This did not change anything, and I still receive vibrations. Although I did notice that it only happens when I expand/collapse with one finger. When two are used, there is no vibration. I am at a loss of idea's now for trying to fix the one finger expand/collapse vibration. Is this a stock thing? Is it supposed to be like this? Thanks.

dethrat

Jan 2, 2012
You know I can't say I ever noticed the vibrate. It's that insignificant why did you go through all that.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

CalculatedRisk

Jan 20, 2013
I guess its because I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I did wrong or anything like that. It's my OCD:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upon further investigation, I can safely conclude that it is a stock "feature". Thanks again everybody.