kit kat with working gps?

Search This thread

xan3x

Sep 19, 2011
nyc
I am looking for a kitkat rom with a working gps, I tried DN3 loved rom but gps did not work for nothing. any recommendations?

DreamFX

Jan 1, 2011
Cool any recommendations?

I recommend trying them all since opinions vary so much with everyone. I use unofficial aokp, slim kat, pacman, and cm 11 Nightlies. I flop back and forth. I can't stand TW roms I don't like the interface. But others stand behind them for the samsung features and better camera and video support.

xan3x

Sep 19, 2011
nyc
I recommend trying them all since opinions vary so much with everyone. I use unofficial aokp, slim kat, pacman, and cm 11 Nightlies. I flop back and forth. I can't stand TW roms I don't like the interface. But others stand behind them for the samsung features and better camera and video support.

thank you

devious_z

Jul 9, 2014
Cool any recommendations?

I'm using SR Remix KitKat myself, and can confirm that everything works fine.

I also tried DN3, and after several failed attempts to get GPS working, decided to switch to SR Remix. Love all the features of DN3, so am anxiously waiting for a GPS fix.

Some people don't have any issues at all with DN3 (makes me a little green :D).

ControlD

Jun 9, 2013
I'm using SR Remix KitKat myself, and can confirm that everything works fine.

I also tried DN3, and after several failed attempts to get GPS working, decided to switch to SR Remix. Love all the features of DN3, so am anxiously waiting for a GPS fix.

Some people don't have any issues at all with DN3 (makes me a little green :D).

SR Remix worked for me as well. I have been going between that and Slim trying to decide which to stay with. Both are very well done.