[Q] Sound Not Working KFHD

Search This thread

sdh.tech

Apr 17, 2011
Hello all!

I am new to the forums and I have a problem with my rooted KFHD7 version 7.2.1. All of a sudden the sound stopped working. No crackling, no popping, nothing. I have read in the forums that it may be a non-amazon app that has muted the volume which would not be controlled my the volume rocker. I have checked all other apps and even went as far to delete any user apps via Titanium Backup.

The only changes I have made in the last week or two was a change to the build.prop to remove the Amazon navigation bar. Has anyone run into this before? Suggestions? Thank you very much for your time.

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hello all!

I am new to the forums and I have a problem with my rooted KFHD7 version 7.2.1. All of a sudden the sound stopped working. No crackling, no popping, nothing. I have read in the forums that it may be a non-amazon app that has muted the volume which would not be controlled my the volume rocker. I have checked all other apps and even went as far to delete any user apps via Titanium Backup.

The only changes I have made in the last week or two was a change to the build.prop to remove the Amazon navigation bar. Has anyone run into this before? Suggestions? Thank you very much for your time.

reflash system or factory reset

Raymond199483

Dec 29, 2012
Get easy touch iPhone version there is a sound option that puts it in normal sound that what I use

kindle fire hd

Krsmqn

Jan 23, 2012
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
I had the same issue.
I downloaded Volume Control + from the Play Store and used it to set my volume on. Then rebooted. Works fine now. It was caused by another application (button savior).

Last edited: