[Q] How to Update my S3 GT-I9300 Australian device in India?

Search This thread

jam@dev

Jan 10, 2014
Hello All,

I have bought S3 GT-I9300 from Australia, but now I am in India and I want to upgrade my O.S to 4.3..
Still in Australia update is not Rollout.!! so how can I update it..??

Actually Samsung costumer care told me to update your mobile in your region only..!! Thats why I am very confuse and unhappy. :( also when I am connected to my Kie it gives upgrade notification, please check attached image

Please Help me..

Thanks a lot..
Jam

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 154

Nooby McFlameme

Jan 10, 2014
Hello All,

I have bought S3 GT-I9300 from Australia, but now I am in India and I want to upgrade my O.S to 4.3..

Actually Samsung costumer care told me to update your mobile in your region only..!! Thats why I am very confuse and unhappy. :( also when I am connected to my Kie it gives upgrade notification, please check attached image

Please Help me..

Thanks a lot..
Jam
sammobile.com/firmwares/?page=1&model=GT-I9300&pcode=0#firmwaree
Now search XDA (top r/h corner) for Odin 3.07. Then search again for odin guide. Cant post links sorry.w But before all that hit thanks :laugh:

Reactions: jam@dev

jam@dev

Jan 10, 2014
How to Update my S3 GT-I9300 Australian device in India?

Now search XDA (top r/h corner) for Odin 3.07. Then search again for odin guide. Cant post links sorry.w But before all that hit thanks :laugh:

But I can not update through kie..?? and firmware which is showing in my Kies (MK6) is stable..?
I should update with that or It'll damage my current O.S..?

Many Thanks

Nooby McFlameme

Jan 10, 2014
Try to update from "about device". The Aussie rom update doesn't exist so you can not update. Change to the Indian one ( which is updated) from the one I linked to you, use this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2189539. Change back to the Aussie one when it gets updated if it floats your boat. Back up you data before flashing, otherwise you'll lose it. Get the Samsung drivers and turn off Kies when flashing. Or just flash one of many baus rom available for your phone

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All,

Please Help me..

Thanks a lot..
    Jam