Whatsapp Message replies on Android Wear

Search This thread

shotgunfool

Sep 13, 2008
Actually it does work for me. Im actually using Whatsapp + and my notification are come in

I'm assuming he means, when whatsapp will incorporate Android Wear into their app, yes you will get the notifications from whatsapp, but when you swipe to the left, you wont be able to do anything with it other than open on phone,

I think he is looking for when Whatsapp will add the ability to reply to a message, like IE Hangouts you can reply on the watch to a hangouts message.

shotgunfool

Sep 13, 2008
Unfortunatly. No. Just see the message and open the app

That's it for now

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

It will take Whatsapp developers to enable functionality into their app to allow for Wear, this is the same as ie Facebook Messenger, it will need to be updated to reply on Wear

bogdan_wrc

Nov 22, 2008
i do also see my whatsupp messages on watch, but thats it. its pretty nice though, if you receive just an info or smth. like "ill be late.." or smth..

trh1341

Jun 13, 2011
MESA
Okay guys the same answer was posted several times now. Come back when it changes:)

spiderflash

Jun 19, 2014
Munich
Got my watch today. I don't seem to get whatsapp messages, everything else works fine though. not sure why it's working for you guys and it's not for me..

Jan 6, 2011
near Aachen
This is easy. Download the file 4 posts up an install it on the phone. Then you can answer via lg watch by swipe up the notification to see it on the whole watch screen. Then swipe left and press reply...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

manuelsavino

Dec 28, 2010
Miami
This is easy. Download the file 4 posts up an install it on the phone. Then you can answer via lg watch by swipe up the notification to see it on the whole watch screen. Then swipe left and press reply...

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but all I get is open on phone. :confused: Sorry I didn't notice someone had posted it already, Saw the thread yesterday and there was nothing.

Jan 6, 2011
near Aachen
If you installed the linked apk and there is no reply function, I would recommend to restart the watch and the phone. If it's then still not possible to reply. I would go to Android Wear App on the phone and resync phone apps (that's an option under settings of your paired watch)

That's how the reply option looks:

2eha5a3y.jpg

Top Liked Posts