[REQ] Carrier in status

Search This thread

croatia1

Nov 22, 2011
ZD
Hey,

Is it possible to mod the carrier name in the top left corner in the statusbar? If yes could someone please be so kind to post the mod here?

Pozdrav
Croatia1

dashrink

Apr 23, 2009
Hey,

Is it possible to mod the carrier name in the top left corner in the statusbar? If yes could someone please be so kind to post the mod here?

Pozdrav
Croatia1

Are you rooted?
If yes, then install Xposed framework and Wanam module. That should help you out bro.

Pozdrav i tebi

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium HD app

dajumper

Jun 28, 2008
I'm in European model can I also have carrier name in status balk?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

JackAndrew95

Oct 5, 2012
Hello!

I would also like my carrier name in the status bar on my phone, I am rooted and have got the Xposed Framework installed as well as Wanam module but I cannot find how to enable carrier name in the status bar for the life of me!

Just to clarify, this is to have the carrier name displayed on the top bar in the left like the Moto G and most AT&T US android phones are sold.

Thank you
Jack

dajumper

Jun 28, 2008
I do not find the option in wanam to add operator in status bar? Can anybody help?

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
There is actually an easier way of doing this. I posted a guide a while ago on how to change the carrier info in build.prop to alter the look of the status bar. If you change the device info to lteatt the you get the carrier in the status bar. If you change it to ltetmo, ltevzw or ltespr then there is no carrier. Each one though also mods certain icons to those carrier icons. I'm on mobile now so can find the link but you can search for it.

croatia1

Nov 22, 2011
ZD
There is actually an easier way of doing this. I posted a guide a while ago on how to change the carrier info in build.prop to alter the look of the status bar. If you change the device info to lteatt the you get the carrier in the status bar. If you change it to ltetmo, ltevzw or ltespr then there is no carrier. Each one though also mods certain icons to those carrier icons. I'm on mobile now so can find the link but you can search for it.

So just change the ro.product.device to lteatt and we're good to go?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts