Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tf8art

Apr 20, 2010
Hi!
Want to test this ROM, but can't download it :(
Looks like download link is corrupted :(

UPD. Hmm, resolve the problem by using proxy. Why are you block downloads form Russia? :)

Last edited:

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011
Re: [ROM][2/18][4.2.2] - CleanROM 2.2.5 -★| Aroma | Smooth | Stable | CLEAN! |★-

Can anyone who has HboGo tell me if they are having the same choppy issues on the latest version.

It's almost unwatchable for me

edwards311

Oct 23, 2010
Baltimore
Re: [ROM][2/18][4.2.2] - CleanROM 2.2.5 -★| Aroma | Smooth | Stable | CLEAN! |★-

Scott, loving the clean rom goodness!!!!! Just one question, anyway to get the nav keys to the left? I was running gomez's rom before and I got attached to that added bonus.... Not a biggie, just wondering. Or could I flash his nav key modded zip on your rom?

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
I thought I would post this here I hope that's ok with you Scott? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150 it works on the N10.

Pie without PA or AOKP type ROMs.

I think it might be quite handy for a tablet this size, I am just trying to get used to it atm. :)

Can you hook me up with that wallpaper you have?

Hi!
UPD. Hmm, resolve the problem by using proxy. Why are you block downloads form Russia? :)
|
|
|
\/
I think the question should be, why does Russia block Scotts site? :)

Correct! Only China is blocked from my website...

china.png

I thought it was just my nexus 10 acting up... mine it's a bit choppy but watchable...

Is the App or ROM?

FormeriPhoney

Jan 19, 2011

HBO GO needs to be updated. A lot of people were reporting that streaming services were choppy. I'm sure it had to do with 4.2.2

Last edited:

brGabriel

Mar 15, 2012
South Louisiana
HBO GO needs to be updated. A lot of people were reporting that streaming services were choppy. I'm sure it had to do with 4.2.2

If this is a problem with the app, you shouldn't be posting this in the ROM forum, as it is not an issue with the ROM itself.

App issues (which are not ROM-specific) and general problems/comments about 4.2.2 should be posted in a Q&A or General Forum.

jobrown22

Mar 13, 2012
just flashed and im enjoying it. it is far more stable and snappy than any other rom ive tried..just wondering if the tablet UI cud be more optimized for this rom. The quick settings tiles wud look much better that the settings menu right now, just a suggestion. furthermore, if the bug shown in the attachment cud be fixed, that would be awesome:

brGabriel

Mar 15, 2012
South Louisiana
To those requesting further MODs:

I can't speak for Scott, but from my understaning, the main vision of this ROM is the combination performance and stability. So within that scope is the theme of simplicity--a ROM that's hassle-free and built for daily use. The problem with excessive modifications is that very often by adding one addtional feature, you potentially break 10 others in the process. Bugs arise, then fixes follow; and before you know it, you've lost the whole vision of a "Clean ROM".

I initially created a tabletUI patch simply because it was a personal preference of mine. However, since others requested it as well, I decided to share it with the community with the understanding that if it in any way compromised the integrity of the ROM, I would gladly remove it.

The bottom line is the age-old saying, "you can't have your cake and eat it too". In other words, what sets CleanROM apart from other custom ROMs is not its vast array of features, but its reliability. If you're looking for a ROM with all the "bells and whistles", this probably isn't for you. :angel:

jobrown22

Mar 13, 2012

I can't speak for Scott, but from my understaning, the main vision of this ROM is the combination performance and stability. So within that scope is the theme of simplicity--a ROM that's hassle-free and built for daily use. The problem with excessive modifications is that very often by adding one addtional feature, you potentially break 10 others in the process. Bugs arise, then fixes follow; and before you know it, you've lost the whole vision of a "Clean ROM".

I initially created a tabletUI patch simply because it was a personal preference of mine. However, since others requested it as well, I decided to share it with the community with the understanding that if it in any way compromised the integrity of the ROM, I would gladly remove it.

The bottom line is the age-old saying, "you can't have your cake and eat it too". In other words, what sets CleanROM apart from other custom ROMs is not its vast array of features, but its reliability. If you're looking for a ROM with all the "bells and whistles", this probably isn't for you. :angel:

Understandable. I would gladly take stability over "bells and whistles" and this rom sure as hell delivers that. I just wanted to point out a bug that I saw while using the tablet ui. Thanks a lot for sharing the mod cuz I can't live without it. :)

Reactions: brGabriel

leonux

Apr 2, 2008
Wallpaper

Hi,

Where can i find the white wallpaper with bubbles that's inside the ROM?

Thx

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer

Well stated! :good:

I could not have stated the mission and vision of CleanROM any better myself... as matter of fact I might just quote that somewhere on my website... :angel:

Hi,

Where can i find the white wallpaper with bubbles that's inside the ROM?

Thx
What wallpaper? I am not sure the one you refer too

Last edited:

leonux

Apr 2, 2008
What wallpaper? I am not sure the one you refer too

When you go navigate through the wallpapers i believe there's only two white ones, and one of them has some kind of circular forms like eggs or something, it's that one :D
I just like it very much and want to use it on my phone also :D

TY

leonux

Apr 2, 2008

Yes its that one eheh thx

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CR-1-N10.png

about.png

• CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest Google Stock ROM, Jellybean 4.2.2 Base, and is De-Odex!
    • CleanROM is Fast, Lite, Clean, and STABLE!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • Support for Newbs and Verterns alike is given at www.scottsroms.com regardless of post count!

features.png

• Aroma Installer with choice of the following options:
      • Launcher: Stock, Nova, Apex
      • Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Search, Wallet, YouTube, Talk, Music, Maps, Street View for Maps, Play Movies and TV, Google+, Movie Studio, Google Ears Widget
      • Misc Apps: Adobe Flash, ES File Explorer, Ad Blocking Host File, DropBox, Android Terminal Emulator, QuickOffice Viewer
    • Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
    • Extended Power Menu!
    • AOSP Browser!
    • Performance and Stability that is nothing short of Legendary!
    • Do not install Gapps, just install what you want from the Google Play Store!

changes.png

Version 2.3 - 5/5/2013
    • Note: This is just a general app refresh. No major changes.
    • Updated: All apps
    • Changed: Made Google Ears Selectable during install
    • Corrected: An error in build.prop

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
    • If on a ROM other than CleanROM then I highly recommend a factory reset in recovery!
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Pick Options
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• All people who support my work!
    • The entire Admin Team at Scott's ROMS!

(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links or Download from PC!!!!
    I don't recommend downloading from a mobile device!)

MD5.png

C324D0853D30E5A72FAB16E32ECCEE68

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2) Addons

Tablet UI for CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2)

nexus10tablet.jpg

SlimBar for CleanROM 2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2)

The default size: :(
    Lx3sWQM.jpg

And the slimmed down version: :)
    tUvQldS.jpg

The MODs I've created come in two sizes: Silm (40dpi) & Extra Slim (34dpi) These MODs work for both Standard UI & TabletUI :highfive:

Instructions: Flash via Recovery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well guys, I have opted to discontinue development on this device.

Thanks for everyone who gave feedback, made mods, etc.

I consider this ROM community goods and if you would like to continue to use it as a base for your own ROM then by all means feel free to.

I just ask that you give appropriate credit.

Thank you!

-Scott
    CleanROM 2.3 is Out!
    CR-1-N10.png

changes.png

Version 2.3 - 5/5/2013
    • Note: This is just a general app refresh. No major changes.
    • Updated: All apps
    • Changed: Made Google Ears Selectable during install
    • Corrected: An error in build.prop

Donations are gladly accepted but never expected! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

This is just a general app refresh. Minor edits. No huge changes!

Enjoy!

-Scott
    Add On's / Patches

• Tablet Mode UI Patch by brGabriel can be found HERE!