[Q] Help in restore an (almost) bricked HUAWEI G610S-U00

Search This thread

andbrigo

Apr 18, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm asking a desperate help to solve a problem about recovery an almost bricked Huawei G610S-U00.
I tell you the story...
Few days ago I've tried to flash the original firmware of this device with the SP Flash Tool. The firmware has been downloaded from another forum.
The flash procedure ends successfully but when I've tried to reboot the phone it powers on correctly but the screen remain black. I can say it turn on correctly because you can see the back ligth of the screen and you also che feel the vibration pushing the power on button.
Now I think that the problem is due to an wrong scatter file or a wrong firmware version.
Now the situation is that the phone turns on and is recognized by the SP Flash Tool and I can do flashing operations but I need the correct files to flash.
Can anyone help me in this situation?
I really thank everyone could help!
Thank you very much

andbrigo

Apr 18, 2009
Hi everyone! I'm asking a desperate help to solve a problem about recovery an almost bricked Huawei G610S-U00.
I tell you the story...
Few days ago I've tried to flash the original firmware of this device with the SP Flash Tool. The firmware has been downloaded from another forum.
The flash procedure ends successfully but when I've tried to reboot the phone it powers on correctly but the screen remain black. I can say it turn on correctly because you can see the back ligth of the screen and you also che feel the vibration pushing the power on button.
Now I think that the problem is due to an wrong scatter file or a wrong firmware version.
Now the situation is that the phone turns on and is recognized by the SP Flash Tool and I can do flashing operations but I need the correct files to flash.
Can anyone help me in this situation?
I really thank everyone could help!
Thank you very much

No one can help? :(:(:(

jazzymc

Dec 17, 2005
bgmobile.info
Same problem here. I've downloaded a rom and flashed via SPFlash tools and I end at black screen. But once connected to usb the phone is recognized by the PC so it can be flashed if I have the right files. So if possible , someone with G610s , please make a whole backup and give us the file so we can flash . Please !

andbrigo

Apr 18, 2009
Same problem here. I've downloaded a rom and flashed via SPFlash tools and I end at black screen. But once connected to usb the phone is recognized by the PC so it can be flashed if I have the right files. So if possible , someone with G610s , please make a whole backup and give us the file so we can flash . Please !

Hi, I've solved the problem using a full backup given me from a friend.
I upload it to a cloud and then I will give you the link.
:good:

alcalae

Apr 22, 2014
Mine is blank as well

Hi, I've solved the problem using a full backup given me from a friend.
I upload it to a cloud and then I will give you the link.
:good:
Hi bud, i understand it's an old thread but same thing happened to my G610 U00 and the only option i have is a proper rom for sp flashtool, please if you may, upload the link to the one that saved your phone, thanks ahead!