[Q] Is it true that an iPhone 5s is the fastest phone?

Search This thread

The_Beginning

Jan 5, 2014
I googled fastest phone and found articles saying that an iPhone 5s is the fastest phone? Is this true? If it is, why might this be?

whitedragon551

Mar 22, 2011
I googled fastest phone and found articles saying that an iPhone 5s is the fastest phone? Is this true? If it is, why might this be?

The iPhone 5S has a 64 bit processor in it. That could be the only thing I could think of that would make it "the fastest". Do you have a link to the articles you read stating this? I highly doubt it is the fastest. There are many Android devices that have specs at or above what the iPhone 5S has.

The_Beginning

Jan 5, 2014
The iPhone 5S has a 64 bit processor in it. That could be the only thing I could think of that would make it "the fastest". Do you have a link to the articles you read stating this? I highly doubt it is the fastest. There are many Android devices that have specs at or above what the iPhone 5S has.

slashgear.com/iphone-5s-confirmed-fastest-phone-in-independent-ranking-test-19302140
phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-5s-is-the-fastest-smartphone-according-to-benchmark-tests_id48469

whitedragon551

Mar 22, 2011
slashgear.com/iphone-5s-confirmed-fastest-phone-in-independent-ranking-test-19302140
phonearena.com/news/Apple-iPhone-5s-is-the-fastest-smartphone-according-to-benchmark-tests_id48469

Both articles pull info from Geekbench. I notice they havent confirmed their findings with any other app and it doesnt include phones like the Note 3. I would take those reviews with a grain of salt.