Ultrabeam Revolutionary screen orientation problem.

Search This thread

Kage52124

Nov 28, 2013
Hey all,

I love the Ultrabeam Revolutionary build, but have had one minor issue that can easily become a major issue: I'm unable to get the screen to rotate to a landscape orientation. When I download sensor apps to tell me what's working, both the orientation sensor and accelerometer report nothing.

I'm aware that there's a new version (v1.5 as of this writing) that doesn't boot directly from Stone. Cold, but this has been a problem for me since at least 1.3, if not older.

I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem. I'd report this in the Development forums, but I don't have access there yet.

Thanks a bunch for reading.

Edit: I posted this to the General forum, but didn't get any responses. I made sure to wait a while before posting again. My apologies to the mods.

Last edited:

Kage52124

Nov 28, 2013
<bump>

Could anyone with >10 posts at least report this into the Ultrabeam Revolutionary thread with a link back here? I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm working on getting enough posts to get into the Development forums.

Edit: Just tried the new version (1.5) Stone. Cold just put out a few hours ago. Runs great save for the lack of screen rotation.

Last edited:

Daniel.Medeiros

Feb 15, 2014
<bump>

Could anyone with >10 posts at least report this into the Ultrabeam Revolutionary thread with a link back here? I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm working on getting enough posts to get into the Development forums.

Edit: Just tried the new version (1.5) Stone. Cold just put out a few hours ago. Runs great save for the lack of screen rotation.

I have the same problem and i cannot contact Stone. Cold to ask him to solve the problem, i got blank screen but it boots cause i see on adb logcat and also flashed another kernel wich appear the problems you have, so if i find a solution i send you a message, please if you find post here:rolleyes:

Kage52124

Nov 28, 2013
Sadly I gave up for a while. I switched to stock Sense 2.1 with some patches for int2ext and an overclocked kernel. Runs quite well, but I'm not a huge fan of Sense.