Proper wallpaper ratio in lockscreen?

Search This thread

Paul_Bags

Jul 28, 2014
When trying to set an independant lockscreen wallpaper HTCs gallery insists on cropping the height, despite the lockscreen wallpaper space being the full 1080x1920, this results in a zoomed in wallpaper on the lockscreen for zero reason. When setting to use the same as the homescreen it uses the full 1080x1920 wallpaper no problem/distortion. I'm using arhd 71.1 w/ the sense 6 toolbox, I've been through all the settings, tried all the xposed modules that look relevent; even tried something developed for another device to unrestrict the crop bounding box but I think that was supposed to work with the aosp gallery. Everything that sounds remotely promising ends up back the the HTC gallery and it's restricted bounding box.

I'd be happy to manually change settings and files somewhere, just cram my desired wallpaper in where the system will look for the lockscreen wallpaper and reboot; if I had any idea where to look or if that's even possible. I'd even be happy to put the time in writing an app/mod, except I've zero idea how - "how to dev for noobies" is something I've never come across here, and not for not looking.

Any pointer in any useful direction? Please?