Make Your Own Clock Widget

Search This thread

maniac2k

Jun 28, 2009
Last edited:

fafinaf

Jan 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Have you heard of ultimate custom clock widget? In my humble opinion it is the one and only app that allows you to have the most freedom and ease in regards to customization. It is amazing just thought I'd let you know in case you haven't seen it.

Reactions: maniac2k

maniac2k

Jun 28, 2009
Have you heard of ultimate custom clock widget? In my humble opinion it is the one and only app that allows you to have the most freedom and ease in regards to customization. It is amazing just thought I'd let you know in case you haven't seen it.

Wow i just checked that out and it has a ton of features! Checking it out but seems like it will take forever to design.

WA_Bob

Jun 13, 2011
Cleveland, Texas USA
OnePlus 8T
I like "Make Your Own Clock" because "Ultimate" overwhelmed me. If there was a way to use Ultimate on the PC and download the clock to my phone I could do it, but I'm just not that nimble on a 4.3" screen! :eek:

Sent from this here thing that can taptalk

maniac2k

Jun 28, 2009
The ultimate one is growing on me. I could easily waste a day or two at work messing with it. Lol.

Problem is it doesnt resize well.
Edit: actually it does. Just needed to read the faq.

Last edited:

maniac2k

Jun 28, 2009
Ok i started this thread thinking i would help someone else....... I am now a UCCW convert. Thanks for the heads up on this app. Love it!

ad438506-cbce-d36a.jpg

fafinaf

Jan 28, 2012
Los Angeles
I'm glad you like it! It seems overwhelming at first but once you get going its easy. Plus its fun to import a skin from the thread and modify it and use them as a starting point for you. I thought that I'd come across rude after I posted in here cause afterwards I thought about it and I could it have been misconstrued as an attempt to hijack your thread. Apologies on that.

Btw a trick I use for finding new skins is searching on Google under the images tab. Adjust the time parameters to last week or 24 hours and you can find skins that aren't posted to xda :) enjoy and have fun. Hope to see some of your skins in the official skins thread!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Reactions: maniac2k

sanders539

Mar 7, 2012
Elba, Alabama
Don't know if I'm missing something or not. But I am not seeing the widget in the widgets list. I created a clock and exported it. I see it on my SD card. But I can't figure out how to set on my desktop. I watched over half the video before having to start work also. Any help would be great. I would love to get rid of the stock sense clock.

EDIT: Nevermind. The widgets decided they wanted to appear last night.

Sent from my bamfed rezzy using xda

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just found this app the other day and love it. It is a highly customizable clock widget. You can design your own clock or download one of the many prebuilt ones. Dev is super responsive too! App is still beta but is awesome! I have no connection with this app, I just wanted to share a good app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hubalek.android.makeyourclock
    I'm glad you like it! It seems overwhelming at first but once you get going its easy. Plus its fun to import a skin from the thread and modify it and use them as a starting point for you. I thought that I'd come across rude after I posted in here cause afterwards I thought about it and I could it have been misconstrued as an attempt to hijack your thread. Apologies on that.

Btw a trick I use for finding new skins is searching on Google under the images tab. Adjust the time parameters to last week or 24 hours and you can find skins that aren't posted to xda :) enjoy and have fun. Hope to see some of your skins in the official skins thread!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium