Any recommendation for pocketable battery pack?

Search This thread

lanwarrior

Mar 5, 2006
I am looking for a credit card size battery pack that I can put inside my wallet. There was one called the Jumper Card from Indiegogo (Linky). Unfortunately, the project was cancelled and no longer available.

Any other recommendation?

I don't want a large battery pack since it's too big to put in pocket, not to mention too heavy. I just need a small charger that can provide emergency top-up for 10-20% of the battery life.

lanwarrior

Mar 5, 2006
Thanks for the info guys. These have more power than the jumper card, so it's bigger to and won't fit my wallet. :'( .

PS: when I had my S4, I carry a spare battery in my wallet because it's small enough.

Thigh I like the keychain one from Mophie.

Last edited:

joshyth

Sep 25, 2008
Lexington
It work fine. You just have to make sure it's charged up though, as there are time that the indicator show that the battery is charged but it was really only partially charged. Just make sure to plug it in maybe once a week to keep it topped off.

来自我的 Nexus 5 上的 Tapatalk

frigidazzi

Apr 21, 2011
Nexus Player
OnePlus 5
Thanks for the info guys. These have more power than the jumper card, so it's bigger to and won't fit my wallet. :'( .

PS: when I had my S4, I carry a spare battery in my wallet because it's small enough.

Thigh I like the keychain one from Mophie.

I used to do this with my s2. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything in the years since that will do this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

kklang

Nov 15, 2009
SaintP
Just got myself this with this battery charged my empty nexus 5 at 6% battery to full in about an hour. maybe a bit less or a bit more I did not really track it. However works for me well. the other reason I got this is the battery fits my ST Cycler jetbeam flashlight. Just haring in case it might work for someone as well. The solution is not very ergonomic though, maybe.

Top Liked Posts