Do oem accessories exist?

Search This thread

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
yeah I was wondering the same thing, I preordered my optimus g from ATT, I have been searching all over for cases, with no luck:(

Spoke to Spigen's customer service, they told that cases for the LOG are in the works. So far they only have the crystal screen protector out. But, as I was told, Crumena, Valentinus, Ultra Thin Air, Ultra FLip, and Neo Hybrid cases are in the works. So SGP fans, sit tight and relax.

Haze028

Jun 29, 2011
I keep checking eBay for a case so I can have everything set for when I get the phone. I imagine they'll be along soon, being such a high end device people will want protection from day one. Like a kid on Christmas waiting on this device!

coojoe1000

Jun 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I ordered one from this site...

It has free shipping if you use the code "Election" at checkout. My only concern is it states it's compatible with the international and ATT version which is impossible. I ordered the sprint version which is identical to the international. I think after looking at the picture that it's for the international version. I'll report back when I get it in.

Attachments

• Capturephone.PNG
    Capturephone.PNG
    63 KB · Views: 325

cronanzone

Oct 24, 2012
Belkin Dual Material Bumper Case

got it from att, and it compliments the phone perfectly. an added benefit of this case is it creates a lip on the back of the device that is great for gripping, two thumbs up for this case...

SRobby

Mar 11, 2010
got it from att, and it compliments the phone perfectly. an added benefit of this case is it creates a lip on the back of the device that is great for gripping, two thumbs up for this case...

Found a couple on AT&T's site.
Belkin Black/Gray Surround
accessories-4374a-450x350.png

Body Glove Icon Hybrid 2 gel/shell pack
accessories-4295a-450x350.png

dbgeek

Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta
I got the body glove. Doesn't add much size, looks good & feels more secure. The stock case fells a little slick to me so I was nervous about dropping it.

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

Zackhery

Nov 25, 2011
I got the bumper today and I really like it. One con tho is if you use a charger where the end is any thicker then the one that comes with the phone it will not fit into the slot provided in the case.

WU55

Sep 23, 2011
I'm waiting for the dual screen dual play display. I love the phone so far (picked mine up in store on Nov 2nd). I looked at the belkin bumper while I was in the store. I ended up just going naked. So far I've only gotten a small scratch on the plastic side, the front and back are pristine.

hjr954

Feb 24, 2012
I emailed otterbox about a case for the att version and they told me they have one in the works but no ETA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BestBuy.ca is selling OEM bumper case and Folio Case. The folio case look nice but I would like to see a couple more pictures or a video.

On a side note, the bumper look a lot like the OEM Nexus 4 bumper.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

I managed to find an OEM leather flip cover. Its quite awesome. Came from a Telus store. $40.
    Its way better than those S3 ones as well because the phone sits in plastic thing attached to the leather which definitely protects the phone from those corner drops.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

Would you like to share a few pictures with us ? :D

Edit;
    Here it is on Ebay, the official flip case